1/6 [SPECULATION] Hot Toys 1/6 Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) TOYFAIR EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be so torn if he comes with an awesome base/accessories. I suppose I could just sell the regular one.

why need to sell the regular one why could be used to display with upcoming Obiwan as Jedi Knight ?

This Sith version is the ultimate dark side Anakin.

When would we see a reveal on that page do you think.

Probably not until SDCC. Sideshow used to do a countdown that started in late May but last year it just appeared during the various days as "coming soon" teasers.

Anyone painted their anakin eyes like sith eyes? So much talk but I've yet to see someone ed who has done it

Sent my head sculpt out to have the eyes done. Gonna be a few weeks though. Was going to wait to see this new reveal, but all in all, to me, the figure can't change that much from regular to dark side, so not buying another figure. The eyes, to me, will complete the Anakin I want. Except for charred or slightly burned clothes, there really isn't anything they can change from the basic figure. Even his current expression is sort of neutral which makes it not look odd with sith eyes. I'm excited for my paint.

35741634_10155569885242344_3497480637516873728_o.jpg

35970573_10155569884252344_6641449363077857280_o.jpg

Cool base! I really do hope HT makes an in-scale hover platform that fits both Anakin and Obi Wan on it.

Also, wouldn't it have been a fitting opportunity to add all the lava scorch marks the outfit gathered as soon as the duel moved outside into the unshielded elements? The robe would cover it if you wanted to display the figure doing the iconic Sith eyes reveal turn.

Back