Special thanks to galactiboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a special shout out thanks to galactiboy.

My daughter is crazy on Monster High but it is impossible to find any decent items here in the UK. galactiboy answered my call and let me arrange delivery of some items from US companies to his home address and he also paid up front for items from TRU US who wont accept orders from non US customers.

He then arranged shipping and didnt want an extra penny from me for his trouble, his nice friendly PM's kept me updated all along the way.

Members like this make this forum and I cant believe the generosity that some members display to their peers with no thought for themselves.

In the world we live in today its heart warming to see that some people will go that extra mile for the next man (member)- there is hope after all.

Thank you.

A nice thread and post, always enjoy reading this type of stuff. Thanks for sharing, way to go GB!

Yay Galactiboy! :clap

You're right--I have seen a lot of kindness and camaraderie in this forum. It's nice to see that people can show such class even to those they only know through anonymous postings on a site about action figure collectibles. :1-1:

A nice thread and post, always enjoy reading this type of stuff. Thanks for sharing, way to go GB!

Agreed! It sure is nice to read posts like this! And it proves that we certainly have some great members here on these boards! :rock :duff

Story sounds made up. What kind of name is galactiboy?

Thread rated....kahkah.

I just wanted to give a special shout out thanks to galactiboy.

My daughter is crazy on Monster High but it is impossible to find any decent items here in the UK. galactiboy answered my call and let me arrange delivery of some items from US companies to his home address and he also paid up front for items from TRU US who wont accept orders from non US customers.

He then arranged shipping and didnt want an extra penny from me for his trouble, his nice friendly PM's kept me updated all along the way.

Members like this make this forum and I cant believe the generosity that some members display to their peers with no thought for themselves.

In the world we live in today its heart warming to see that some people will go that extra mile for the next man (member)- there is hope after all.

Thank you.

Awesome. :cool:

galactiboy was one of the first members I ever talked to here, and he was very helpful despite my being a newb. :duff

I love those Monster High Dolls! Glad he could get them for you. We have a lot of them in stores around here.

Interesting. I find him distasteful and smelly. To each his own I guess.

(This is really truly a nice thread, MrE. Joseph is a stand up guy for sure)

I think that all of you should be nice to me and send me a Monster High doll. :D

I'll make a thread about it too! :1-1:

:monkey3

yep GB is among the top members of this board.............truly elite.....:lecture

Thank you for everyone who took the time to post in this thread.

Jo certainly deserves the credit.

Back