Special Stormtrooper Project??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. I think it's something much cooler than that.

Think about all the awesome stuff Sideshow previewed today...especially the Darth Vader 1:1 scale bust.

And Podium 25 is only labeled as "Special Stormtrooper Project"? Why the secrecy and ambiguity? Wouldn't it backfire if it paled in comparison to everything else we've seen thus far?

I'm thinking it's a set of officially-licensed full-scale armor.

Museum Replicas has promised wearable ST armor made of a flexible material, some time ago. It could be this.

I hope it's not like the Vader helm artist thing, where they had the display of artist and whatnot that butchered the Vader helm. Know what I'm talking about?

Allowing artists to do their "thang" on 1:6 Stormtroopers similar to the Vader project?

Museum Replicas has promised wearable ST armor made of a flexible material, some time ago. It could be this.

No. Absolutely not.
They are going to have their own section at the Lucasfilm pavilion and their Stormtrooper armor will be there. It is not going on pre-order though until later in the year, I believe.

Allowing artists to do their "thang" on 1:6 Stormtroopers similar to the Vader project?

Oh dear God, NO! I will lose a lot of respect for SS if they entertain that crap at their booth. I hated that.

Why does Vader have to be ridiculed like that so often (Night at the Museum 2). Does Lucas have no respect for the villain that made him rich, or does he just care to be richer as he allows everyone to spit in Vader's faceplate.

I hope it's not like the Vader helm artist thing, where they had the display of artist and whatnot that butchered the Vader helm. Know what I'm talking about?

That is my guess or maybe something like the Pink Vader helm for cancer research. So maybe a pink Storm Trooper helm or something like that?

That is my guess or maybe something like the Pink Vader helm for cancer research. So maybe a pink Storm Trooper helm or something like that?

Pink-Stormtrooper-Protester-at-the-G20.jpg

They did announce a while back that they were going to distribute 1:1 costumes (I forget the company), so I wouldn't be surprised if we see a 1:1 set of armor.

....not sure if they will be helping them already.

They are going to distribute, but I was told they (MUSEUM REPLICAS) will be displaying their own pieces at the LucasFilm Pavilion at SDCC.

So, even though Sideshow will be distributing them in the future, I find it odd that MRL would let the Sideshow display steal their thunder!

....not sure if they will be helping them already.

They are going to distribute, but I was told they (MUSEUM REPLICAS) will be displaying their own pieces at the LucasFilm Pavilion at SDCC.

So, even though Sideshow will be distributing them in the future, I find it odd that MRL would let the Sideshow display steal their thunder!

Would it? Seeing an awesome display at Sideshow's booth would likely send me over to their booth to see what else they've got.

Back