Spazzy's Workshop Custom statues, repaints, & repairs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been meaning to upload these pics for a couple months, sorry for the quick pics as I had to get it out to the client right after.
Removed the fabric body suit and painted, hard to tell in pics but has a dark metallic undercoat, without being too metallic-y, repainted the gloves and bottom of the boots/shoes, hair, and made new glasses.
15zrtxk.jpg

b3jup0.jpg

1g0v9g.jpg

2uii1x1.jpg

1vjb9.jpg

35n10f5.jpg

143p0qr.jpg

1zc0byb.jpg

2dl6qt0.jpg

4l0vmc.jpg

thanks here are some side by sides, done 3 customs and still not one for me yet :(
zj9pig.jpg

73mceg.jpg

33olfgn.jpg

5jw8c3.jpg

9vfcsx.jpg

Sorry about the poor pics, colors are a bit washed out, the material has been removed and painted in a color closer to the original fabric with an iridescent effect. Redid the glasses, redid the arms, bottom of the boots.
[/URL]
[/URL]

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

[/URL]
[/URL]

[/URL]

35n1seu.jpg

153leg9.jpg

6q9utd.jpg

8y5lyd.jpg

296gn60.jpg

fxa4p2.jpg

123ruxe.jpg

if7gd2.jpg

oq93cl.jpg

10oflaw.jpg

25gs0ns.jpg

16gh6bb.jpg

rtncq0.jpg

4k8xz8.jpg

6oimi1.jpg

2ymyg06.jpg

2ib0s9k.jpg

I think that is most of what I can show, tons lined
up, many patient clients dealing with my excuses, and hopefully get back to some
of my stuff one day, I haven't worked on a personal piece (other than a basic
add on) in some time. I will also be working on a website...facebook
tongue.gif
dreading that one,
and hate talking so youtube will be tough for me as well and if all goes well
hit the convention scene this year, starting off with a few shows.

And
will take some better updated shots of my workspace, it is just a mess right
now.

Planning on wonder woman swords for both hands

a few new toys to help me with them
idagyc.jpg

2zsuy6a.jpg

will be practicing cutting and sharpening metal blades over the next couple weeks.

This is just the prototype to get colors and pose, there will be a few slight changes to add some more detail and add the blue shading to the black.
sgst34.jpg

250v9mq.jpg

zui1li.jpg

wtjceo.jpg

289hguh.jpg

10yqjh1.jpg

10fublf.jpg

9llxcg.jpg

Last edited:
Your AWESOME! I cant wait to see how your Jessica turns out! Will also be keeping an eye for you WW prototypes!

Hi there, I messaged you on ebay as well but I was wondering if it would possible to make a custom, bloodied sword for my SS Wonder Woman. The Wonder Woman sword with the yellow/gold hilt. Either arm...probably would work best on the shield side. My email is [email protected]. if you could message me with a yay or nay and if yay...pricing please ☺

Hi, yes I will be making sword hands for wonder woman, I am in the process, I just am making sure most of my current commissions are started to mostly done before taking on more customers, as it is piling up. Lately I have been trying to get the proper dowels for the arms (I wish they would have used magnets) I got the right arm perfect but the left has given me trouble, rulers/wire guages/fractions/decimels/mm/diameter graphs all have been inconsistent and hardware stores don't carry these types (at least none I found), so far I have spent over $60 trying to find them, and just placed a new order for some more (another $40), I am getting close but not a perfect fit like it has now, hopefully this new batch will have a winner. Also been testing out different aluminum and thickness for a proper sword, she isn't carrying around a katana so it has to be a little thick. As soon as I have some worthy shots to show I will. Thanks

Oh and pricing, depending on how quickly I can create the blades I am trying to keep it somewhat low, the right arm will be slightly less since it is just the hilt and hand. I will have the info when I get the prototype ready to paint.

I plan to go at this differently than previous pre orders. I will probably be doing 10 of each hand at a time which will take 1-2 months, than the next group to order 2-3 months etc...

doing it like I have has been very overwhelming, so will give this a try.

Still a few days before I can show the ww parts

but since I need to stock up ons supplies for this and a couple other projects I am listing some custom parts, most are pre order but would only take about 15 business days to complete since I have some ready to paint. I have one extra Harley Quinn head with mask smile and hair option that will be ready with the current batch and should be ready by end of weekend.

spazzy-customs | eBay

But I can always deal direct for a 10% discount.

Back