Spazzy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!
brian.gif

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Thanks, I got some good sales recently, but I am trying to get new lighting/chandelier thing for the entrance to my house and my gameroom, very excited and want it done quickly, so decided to lower some stuff for a moment. Hopefully it works out.

Need an airbrush and compressor too.

In the process, may be taken down by tonight!

I don't want to lower them, but I have some fun things I am doing around my house and it just became more important than some statues. Not a great time to sell at all lately it seems.

Hey spazzy ! Really love your stuff. I'm the girfriend of the guy who bought you the Catwoman and Harley Quinn statues from the CoverGirl series. He is on the forum too but he does not post too much. I can't wait for the "ladies" to arrive. We want them so bad !

Back to the point. Good job on your collection!

Hey spazzy ! Really love your stuff. I'm the girfriend of the guy who bought you the Catwoman and Harley Quinn statues from the CoverGirl series. He is on the forum too but he does not post too much. I can't wait for the "ladies" to arrive. We want them so bad !

Back to the point. Good job on your collection!

:wave Just shipped them out today and thanks!

Updated list need to sell quick, these prices are more than fair.

Aspen
Grace Soulfire platinum edition #8/200 direct from Frank at Aspen, has a tiny dark spot on chrome $850 paid $925

DC
Cover girls
Poison Ivy $55

Serenity Quantum Mechanix
River Animated $55

SS Emma Frost exc with custom repainted face $325:

Shipping is additional, most likely through fedex home delivery, or usps priority mail for international. Insurance claims (if it comes to it) will be handled by the carrier, not to be handled by paypal)

Accept only paypal, not looking for trades right now.

Last edited:
Just finished up my eBay fundraising for Rogue and C.C. PF's. Good luck on the rest of your sales.

Plus a bump for a board chum of mine...:D

Back