SpAwN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasbierzynski0524

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello SIDESHOW,

Now that you got the DC license, please actively approach Todd to accquire the SPAWN license and announce it at SDCC 2012. :pray:

It will not happen anytime soon unless he is desperate for cash. He outright discontinued the toyline which to this day, and went with Halo & Sports franschise. The toys are now smaller & more expensive too. I am still piss off that he got rid of Spawn figures. :mad:

Why did Todd stop the line? It seems like as soon as the figures got extremely good,he just stopped putting them out :\

Todd pisses me off. stops the Spawn figure stuff. l would love a Spawn PF. he is my favorite comic book hero. it also PISSES me off he never finshed the spawn cartoon series which was insanely cool. he said he was going to finsh it but never did, that idiot.

Todd pisses me off. stops the Spawn figure stuff. l would love a Spawn PF. he is my favorite comic book hero. it also PISSES me off he never finshed the spawn cartoon series which was insanely cool. he said he was going to finsh it but never did, that idiot.

:exactly::goodpost::pfft:

Hot Toys - Comic Masterpiece.

Todd McFarlane should do it out of mutual respect, that way it won't hurt his pride. Then, he can use the licensing money he makes to help fund the new Spawn reboot film(s) I've been waiting so long for.

Bi-Winning.

Now that Joker PF is out, sure Batman PF is coming soon. Get the Spawn license too!

27901-batman-spawn-violator-joker1.jpg

Ran out of stupid variations of Spawn. :dunno

I liked the thought of Hellspawn going through the ages, always having fitting versions the periods.

Loved the picture of the Army of the Hellspawn in the issue where he seized control and anchored himself to hell, but dunno the no. of the issue.

Back