• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spawn RAH...Belloq...ohter stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoenixram1977

Super Freak
Reaction score
Spawn RAH,DC Direct Joker parts

Up for sale are a few items that are complete and displayed for a short time, they are all in great condition. First I have a Sideshow Belloq "12 figure displayed for a very short time. Spawn RAH in great condition box has wear. Star Wars Sideshow figures Bespin Han, New Hope Leia, and Yavin Luke, all were displayed and are complete boxes have wear and Luke has the old Jedi Luke body(long arms) and his belt buckle had a small break but has been repaired. Finally I have some DC Direct parts from the Dark Knight Joker 13" figure. This particular body is the DC Direct Robin body, shorter and better proportioned. Looked much better when the figure was put together.

Belloq $45 shipped SOLD
Spawn $90 shipped PENDING
Star Wars SS $35 shipped each (or make offer) Leia SOLD
DC Direct Joker body, head and hands $15 shipped
Gun, knives, cards and Bank Robber Mask $10 shipped
Grey jacket, Purple coat, purple pants and shoes $15 shipped

Last edited:
phoenixram1977, I'm ready to pay you using Paypal for the Joker lot, and the Yavin Luke Skywalker. Please reply to my PMs tonight if you can. Thanks again for the great deal! :D

Back