Sparkstron73's Customs: Bickle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkstron73

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I'd make this thread to show what I'm up to and what figures I am currently putting together and working on.

Below are my two favourites at present rocky balboa from the original rocky film and dirty harry callaghan from dirty harry.

Comments and any advice or help appreciated.

The rocky figure is made from a rambo hot toys body and italian stallion head.
The jacket is from a figure called the villain and the boots although not accurate look good,with their snake skin finish.

The dirty harry figure is frustrating,can't find the right shade of grey jacket so might bleach and redye it when I have time.
Also waiting on his sweater in the post and need to retailor his pants and maybe redye them too.

I am also putting together my own tony soprano figure and he is looking good will post pics when the head arrives.

I hav'nt painted any heads before but will give it a go and post results when done.
Thanks to all on the forums that have given advice and made me feel welcome.
I am addicted now so thanks alot:)

100_2921.jpg

100_2918.jpg

100_2916.jpg

100_2909.jpg

100_2902.jpg

100_2914.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My 1/6 scale works in progress

Great job on both.
That Clint sculpt is incredible, where did you pick it up?

Great job on both.
That Clint sculpt is incredible, where did you pick it up?

Thanks heres the clint sculpt

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390200244659&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I also bought the robert duvall sculpt and thats pretty good too.

Am waiting on tony soprano / james gandolfini from him and michael douglas,also.

Will post pics when I get it on my custom tony soprano.

Reasonably priced sculpts I think and pretty good imo.

Cool customs man. Are the snake-skin boots these ones? (https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350275075879&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT)

...if they are, how would you rate them?

Yes same boots but i bought from here

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270374860942&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I like the boots ,bought them for another figure originally even though they wernt the right look just looked cool.

Descent and realistic looking but only plastic not real snake skin, though at that price you would think it:)
Maybe I'm just tight:)

cheers sparkstron!

No probs post your figure here or let me see it once you put him together;)

Not related to 1/6 scale as he's 1/1 scale but heres my latest custom,my little boy max who was born yesterday weighing 9lbs 1 ounce.
think the 1/6 scale figures will have to take a back seat as this little fella is gunna drain my funds as hes too cute and needs plenty of outfits and accessories:)

Congrats!!! I have one coming in Oct so I've been feverishly trying to finish my WIP's before s/he pops out. :)

Hey Max! welcome to the world of customs! nice work sparkstron!

Also, be careful buying from that eBay seller you've been buying you sculpts from as he's a known re-caster (and from what I understand not a very good one if there is such a thing...)

oh ****, I already bought them. So they're knock off AND crappy? The Clint looked good...:(

oh ****, I already bought them. So they're knock off AND crappy? The Clint looked good...:(

Well you were happy with them, that's all that matters. Beside they don't cost that much and will be perfect for your first painting. Good practice before buying a more expensive head scupt. Hero Heads also carry reasonable price head sculpts. Lonnie has a few of Clint Eastwood.

Nice work!

toylion- I've paid, not received, so we'll see.
Cheers for the heads up Beeshaw.

Congrats!!! I have one coming in Oct so I've been feverishly trying to finish my WIP's before s/he pops out. :)

Thanks and all the best with yours in october all the wips are nothing compared to the little bundle on the way good luck;)

Hey Max! welcome to the world of customs! nice work sparkstron!

Thanks but the missus done all the hard.

Least he'll have some decent toys to admire (from behind glass) untill hes old enough to appreciate them lol

Well you were happy with them, that's all that matters. Beside they don't cost that much and will be perfect for your first painting. Good practice before buying a more expensive head scupt. Hero Heads also carry reasonable price head sculpts. Lonnie has a few of Clint Eastwood.

Nice work!

I did'nt know they were recasts as I am new to this but they look good to me and as you said for novice painters like me are ideal,if they get messed up:)

Loving that Rocky.

Cheers, me too, really easy to put together and looks the part just off to collect some debts:)

Want to add some finishing touches to his hat and get another pair of boots, but hes my favourite in my collection right now and probably always will be because its such a great film.

Have rearranged his plasters on his eye to be more accurate and will add bruising and dried blood later also, as shown below.
PDVD_204.jpg

PDVD_227.jpg
Break his thumbs next time
PDVD_203.jpg
Yo bupkiss!!!
PDVD_202.jpg
ahhhhhhhh ahhaaa hahahah

Thought I'd share my travis bickle taxi driver i just aqquired.
Changed the jacket for the brother productions one and the boots by them are in the post.
The head sculpt is pretty good imo but am going to buy a new one and see how that looks and am also going to weather the jeans and jacket and boots as they look too new but am pretty happy with him.

Might do a whore house shoot out version also as I hav'nt seen anybody else do one and reckon it will be cool.
100_3270.jpg

Pdvd_021.jpg

100_3283.jpg

100_3286.jpg

100_3284.jpg

100_3285.jpg

100_3282.jpg

Back