SovereignStudio's Lurtz figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got the SovereignStudio Lurtz today and let me tell you, it is awesome! if you were on the fence about it I recommend ordering one. Now we just need that Gothmog. Here's some pictures......

lurtz002.jpg

lurtz001.jpg

lurtz003.jpg

lurtz004.jpg

lurtz005.jpg

Wow, that looks great... looks like he's made some improvements even over the original version he did. I may need to order one of these...

heh, na, It just seems to always happen every time I post pictures of something people always comment on my rug being dirty, or some other random thing, but thanks.

heh, na, It just seems to always happen every time I post pictures of something people always comment on my rug being dirty, or some other random thing, but thanks.
I'm just an avid photographer, and usually cameras make pictures like that in sunlight when the lens is smudged.

I think just left the flash on, but any way....

I think it would be awesome if Shawn would make a Gothmog but I'm not sure how popular lurtz even is, does anyone here have one?

There is a few out there. I wanted one but at the time he was not making anytime soon. Goth would be a cool fig.

I think just left the flash on, but any way....

I think it would be awesome if Shawn would make a Gothmog but I'm not sure how popular lurtz even is, does anyone here have one?

A Gothmog would be awesome. The left arm would have to be completely sculpted.

That looks really nice! If I was collecting the LOTR figures this would definitely be a must have for me.

hey Jen, he stole your Lurtz's custom machette...:lol

:monkey3

Could be similar to something someone else made, but that's my sculpt. The similarity could be in the fact that we were both replicating the same prop? :duh

Awesome pics, Denger! Very plased to hear you like him. One of my favorites to make.

I might be open to making a Gothmog, if enough people wanted one. I just chose Lurtz because he's in a crucial battle scene, and he's just so bada$$ to look at.

Could be similar to something someone else made, but that's my sculpt. The similarity could be in the fact that we were both replicating the same prop? :duh

Awesome pics, Denger! Very plased to hear you like him. One of my favorites to make.

I might be open to making a Gothmog, if enough people wanted one. I just chose Lurtz because he's in a crucial battle scene, and he's just so bada$$ to look at.

How many people do you need to make one?

don't worry, it's actually Jen's Dad's custom. :lol

she will have to explain. :)

Back