Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try contacting the local authorities around where this guy lives. I'm sure once he hears from them, he'll return the stuff. At least that's what worked for most other customerizers that burned their clientel.

this thread =:Flush

Looks like Im never getting my figure I paid for about 6 years ago now. What ever happened to his partner that was helping fix this mess?

The partner has not logged on in over a year, my guess is any hope resides in contacting Shawn and trying to get things resolved.

this thread =:Flush

Looks like Im never getting my figure I paid for about 6 years ago now. What ever happened to his partner that was helping fix this mess?

Jeez man 6 years ago , Unbelievable.
That is not normal.
You guys must be realy annoyed about this.

I actually still need two pairs of sleeves Shawn promissed,...
But thats realy nothing compared to this.
Will make you think 2 tmes for you ever pay bevore its ready to get shiped.

Its possible, either way the name "forever annoyed" and the crappy way he treated customers looking for updates sure didn't help.

i bought a jacket from him off of here and then bought a jacket off of ebay and only received one..got something else off of him here. he did give me a custom a custom head. but never the second jacket. no big deal..i just figured i would complain..i hope in all he is ok.. just because he has fallen behind do i ever want something to happen to someone..so i hope he is ok..keep your health man.. just finish what you started with customers.. make peace and don't get in a rutt..

Back