Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped:
Indiana Fett
Gruff Old Bear
JVD
Batman & co.

Cast and being assembled:
JeffTVR
Vader1075 (? might have that # sequence wrong)
Deckard

Also... three Mola Rams; need to check who they go to, but I know I need three. Some pics regarding those Mola Rams coming soon, too.

Hey Shawn, has my 2 Keatons shipped yet? I remember you saying that it was ready to ship a few weeks ago. Let me know, thanks!

Shipped:
Indiana Fett
Gruff Old Bear
JVD
Batman & co.

JeffTVR
Deckard

Also... three Mola Rams; need to check who they go to, but I know I need three. Some pics regarding those Mola Rams coming soon, too.

I thought I was coming up for my Maximus?

Shipped:
Indiana Fett
Gruff Old Bear
JVD
Batman & co.

JeffTVR
Deckard

Thanks Shawn! :goodpost:
Please let me know when it ships.

Received my Cillian Murphy v2 w/ Scarecrow mask...along with the neck+chest piece, assembled and painted! I hadn't expected it to be finished off, but if that's my reward for the long wait, thank you Shawn. It's a beautiful and complex piece. I like the use of magnets to mount the head to the neck, and the blending of real rope to the sculpted noose.

Received my Cillian Murphy v2 w/ Scarecrow mask...along with the neck+chest piece, assembled and painted! I hadn't expected it to be finished off, but if that's my reward for the long wait, thank you Shawn. It's a beautiful and complex piece. I like the use of magnets to mount the head to the neck, and the blending of real rope to the sculpted noose.

Pics ? I would love to see it!

awesome bro...glad to see people are starting to get their stuff.

Hindu2.jpg

"oh num she bi...oh num she bi...."

I always wanted to get his arkham batman on ebay but I know his hrep through here so I've never risked it. He acually changed his ebay user name recently and has multiple negative feeedback from recent customers stating they never received anything. I guess what I'm tryiing to say is he is still the same person so I think multiple calls to his local police station are in order.

Back