Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most of the loyalists have turned to the "revenge side" of the force. The guys that have been owed for ages should honestly get together and file police reports. Did that once on an ebay scammer years ago and it worked like a charm. You'd be shocked what a letter with an attorney or attorney general's heading on it will do. If you can't have the stuff you should at least have your money.

Absolute BS

Just because he says he will be selling stuff on ebay whilst he owes people stuff dating back some 2+ years doesnt make it right imo, the dude is on crack!

This is an awful situation! I would be pulling my hair out if I had paid this guy 2 years ago for something and not have it yet. Cast my eye on ebay and see the exact figure I purchased there WTF....

This guy needs to be stopped! Simples!!!

I'm not all that steamed about the eBay thing because, like Maulfan, I already knew about it, but does come across like the "community" of this board is being taken advantage of and it's not the best business model. The Gladiator figure is the 3rd figure I've bought from him and, yes, it's been a veeeerry long time, but I'm confident I will get it eventually. I was part of the Keaton Batman group, which went pretty smooth and timely and I also bought The Crow when he was offered here (and got him quickly) AND got a combo deal on Gladiator. It has been an absurdly long time for Gladiator, but I've been waiting as long or longer for other pieces from better AND worse customizers.

Five or six orders went out on Friday; Indy and Terminator jackets. Some skins, too. Most of those orders had a combination of all three of those things. DECKARD... I'm on your Keaton right now. Again, man; really sorry about whole thing we talked about. GRUFFOLDBEAR... Scarecrow stuff is done. MURDEROFCROWS71, too. JEFFTVR... about 80% on yours. INDIANAFETT... look for yours next week...

Hey Shawn this was from end November and I still haven't received my 1/4 ROTLA Indy jacket, 1/4 whips, and 1/6 KOTCS Indy jacket.

No worries if you got a little backlogged, just wondering when it shipped or will be shipping.

Thanks!

Still no update from Shawn.

Been 3 years now...still nothing...thought your partner was helping in this situation. He told me months ago that all was going to be handled. Shawn sent you numerous pms and mail. Please let me know the status.

mola-ram-771615.jpg

dumb Q but if stuff has taken this long ( 3 yrs ? ) , wouldn't it make sense to have done something much earlier and sooner ?

dumb Q but if stuff has taken this long ( 3 yrs ? ) , wouldn't it make sense to have done something much earlier and sooner ?

People have and this thread was intended to be a place for people to get information... seemed to kind of work at first; but its been a very long time since there have been any updates it from Shawn.

Shipped:
Indiana Fett
Gruff Old Bear
JVD
Batman & co.

Cast and being assembled:
JeffTVR
Vader1075 (? might have that # sequence wrong)
Deckard

Also... three Mola Rams; need to check who they go to, but I know I need three. Some pics regarding those Mola Rams coming soon, too.

Back