Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://shop.ebay.com/foreverannoyed/m.html

Lots of good stuff up on Ebay...weird I don't see Mola Ram.

At least send out some Indy jackets to people you owe money/products to. That seems like the one thing you can finish.
I think this is the worse part of this whole mess. That he keeps sellin stuff on ebay that people are recieving and that peeps here on the board that paid years ago havent recieved a thing. Its a shame because he has mass talent. Id buy an arkham bat in a sec, if it wasnt for the source. Hope he comes through for all you bros.

I think this is the worse part of this whole mess. That he keeps sellin stuff on ebay that people are recieving and that peeps here on the board that paid years ago havent recieved a thing. Its a shame because he has mass talent. Id buy an arkham bat in a sec, if it wasnt for the source. Hope he comes through for all you bros.

It's incredibly ballsy.

Luckily the internet serves as a safe "buffer zone" for crooks.

So has anyone mentioned in this post from November 28 actually received their orders?

Five or six orders went out on Friday; Indy and Terminator jackets. Some skins, too. Most of those orders had a combination of all three of those things. DECKARD... I'm on your Keaton right now. Again, man; really sorry about whole thing we talked about. GRUFFOLDBEAR... Scarecrow stuff is done. MURDEROFCROWS71, too. JEFFTVR... about 80% on yours. INDIANAFETT... look for yours next week. JEDIMIKE... replied to your email.
I know it looks like things have slowed to a trickle again, but I'm on this stuff, guys; really. I think it's the way I've been doing the runs that's slowing things down, I'm gonna have to change that. I've been casting and fabricating parts for EVERYTHING kinda all together and working on several orders all at once; kinda like having an on-hand parts inventory to try and speed up production. I'm gonna quit doing that and just go back to focusing on one or two orders at a time so I don't have stuff sitting around in flux all over the place. :panic:

I keep getting emails about my site, too.... it's back up but still a WIP: www.sovereigncreativearts.com

Not justifying anything, just making sure everyone's aware, Shawn has posted that he would be doing new sales on eBay while completing backlog work.

Just making sure people aren't seeing pieces of the whole and putting together a difference story than what is really going on.

eBay..... As i posted some time ago, I've got a guy that keeps my stuff sorted for me now. he does all of the business end. I'M WORKING ON BACKLOG AND NEW STUFF CONCURRENTLY, that's how it has to be. It's not like I can shut down entirely until the backlog is done, that would be the end all together. Being a free-lance artist is my only job, and has been for nearly 9 years. this is not a hobby for me. All I can do is divide my time between new stuff and backlog.

That doesn't help people that have waited years on something they paid for while they get zero updates, unkept promises and new stuff being sold before them.

If this was done anywhere else they would be in jail for stealing money or in a ditch bleeding.

If this was done anywhere else they would be in jail for stealing money or in a ditch bleeding.

:goodpost:

Real easy to ____ people you don't have to see and who can't confront you in person.

He gets one thing finished to every 5 he sells on ebay. Just because he admitted he would be screwing over payed customers doesn't mean it's cool with me.

Not justifying anything, just making sure everyone's aware, Shawn has posted that he would be doing new sales on eBay while completing backlog work.

Just making sure people aren't seeing pieces of the whole and putting together a difference story than what is really going on.

Im sorry, but his statement is BS. I would be VERY pissed knowing that i paid for a Bats and Maximus up to a year ago, havent recieved mine, yet see the guy selling what I paid for on sale on ebay! Not acceptable. AT ALL.

That doesn't help people that have waited years on something they paid for while they get zero updates, unkept promises and new stuff being sold before them.

Yep, ditch bleeding in most other countries.:lol

If I've learned anything over my years on this board, it's always be leary of customizers who take on several different projects at once. If you look at people like Kato, Rainman, Velvet Morning etc., they do one project, close the run, finish it and then move onto the next. When you see someone offering 15 different things at once, be wary.

I'm not saying anyone shouldn't be upset with him, I agree, it's crap to do new things when you haven't finished old committments, but with the eBay thing coming up again, I just wanted to make people were aware that for better or worse, he had informed his customers at this site he'd be doing things that way.

I figure some people might come in here not knowing that, see the auctions, see they have nothing and assume he's left this site and all the customers here.

I just think people in a situation like this should have all the information they could need to know about what's going on.

So as long as he comes back every 6 months and says, just a bit longer, it can keep going on?

Honestly what's the differance. He is still lying to the majority of us when he does that.

It's just kind of mental for a mod with no stake to come in and seemingly justify a scammer no?

So as long as he comes back every 6 months and says, just a bit longer, it can keep going on?

Honestly what's the differance. He is still lying to the majority of us when he does that.

It's just kind of mental for a mod with no stake to come in and seemingly justify a scammer no?

:goodpost:

Any word on the two year old Mola Ram order?

I'm not justifying it, I'm making sure people saw that incase it's useful them to know. A lot of members jump in on the most recent page of a thread and don't bother reading back to get all the facts on a situation, I figured I'd bring that to the front again for anyone that may not have seen it.

I agree with everyone, his handling of this situation is very poor and people that paid him long ago should get things before new people, and if he needs the new sales to fund materials for things, then he should find some other means to raise the cash and address the people who gave him money already.

There's nothing this site can do to him though.

Ok, I am asking because I want one of his jackets. He owes people jackets on here but he clearly sells them on eBay? That's ok? I guess I am kind of guaranteed to get one from eBay.

Ok, I am asking because I want one of his jackets. He owes people jackets on here but he clearly sells them on eBay? That's ok? I guess I am kind of guaranteed to get one from eBay.

Not necessarily guaranteed, but you'll "probably" get it. He has to buy smokes.

But someone I know ordered a jacket on Ebay and still had to hound his ass about it all the way until the Paypal deadline.

Funny, I originally wanted to echo this sentiment by pointing out that I've seen people get throat-punched for $40, much less $150...but figured I would get crucified by his loyalists and have my words deemed as "threatening".

Many thanks for pointing that out, regardless.

Back