Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased Arkham Asylum Batman off Ebay about 6 weeks ago and purchased the Arkham Joker head via Paypal direct and was happy with the time frame. I am sure Shawn and Marc will come through for all of you. Shawn's work is absolutely amazing. I will need to put together a Joker outfit though.

I wouldn't factor Ebay sales to the transactions made on this board. Paypal through Ebay covers you. On here, you a sol.

I wouldn't factor Ebay sales to the transactions made on this board. Paypal through Ebay covers you. On here, you a sol.

Paypal covers you regardless on how you pay. I have gotten my money back a few times through paypal outside of ebay.

Paypal covers you regardless on how you pay. I have gotten my money back a few times through paypal outside of ebay.

Paypal no, Your credit card through paypal yes.

If you pay direct from your account balance into another however, and that person doesn't have an account balance when you want a refund, they can't do anything.

Thats why you should always use your card for paypal purchases.

And paypal with balance gives you 40 days to file a claim, Paypal with your card gives you 90 days.

I purchased Arkham Asylum Batman off Ebay about 6 weeks ago and purchased the Arkham Joker head via Paypal direct and was happy with the time frame. I am sure Shawn and Marc will come through for all of you. Shawn's work is absolutely amazing. I will need to put together a Joker outfit though.

Really guy, don't take offense to this, but you're clueless as to the current situation. Great you got your order though. You're apparently among the few and the proud.

Any updates on that 2 year old Mola Ram order?

Back