Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey shawn, received my stuff in the mail. Looks great! I am really happy with everything. Thanks man!!

Wow this guy's Arkham Asylum Batman is incredible, some of the best custom work I have ever seen. It's almost a grail piece, but...

No way in hell would I want to put myself through what some of you guys appear to be going through in waiting for your items.

any updates shawn??????????????????

Sent you an email too

Please take the time and let me know the status, its been a long long long time.

Since we're still trying to rope in new customers under the premise of "4 to 6 weeks turnaround"...

Any word on that 2 year old Mola Ram order? No pm or email responses. I really won't mind the cigarette smell. Honest.

Shawn's come through for me before so I'm assuming he'll do so again, but reading all these posts is getting me worried.

Just wanted everyone to know I received my Newt figure. Long time waiting but worth it...

Received a Indy Jacket i ordered off ebay a few weeks ago. I got a bit worried but shawn came through.

Still waiting for a response, or an update on that 2 year old $150 Mola Ram order.

Bump.

Just wanted everyone to know I received my Newt figure. Long time waiting but worth it...

Received a Indy Jacket i ordered off ebay a few weeks ago. I got a bit worried but shawn came through.

Well ain't that f@#$ing grand.

Back