Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres your update, hes still making money on ebay and you don't have your ____.

In fact hes had time to develop 2-3 full new figures(Arkham Batman, Barlow, new 89 Batman) in the past couple of months that he continues to sell and profit from along with Indy jackets and Maximus Full Figures. If your waiting on any of that and wondering where it is, now you know.

thief.jpg

:lecture

This is not the way to do business.

Couple of orders out last week, five going this week. Gruff Old Bear is in there, Murderofcrows71.... more on the board. Justin, you're in the works, too; got about half your stuff done. Did you want me to paint the heads you sent? I can't remember, let me know.

I don't update often, I know. Sorry. Stuff IS getting done. You're better off getting a hold of me by PM (I get email alerts for those) or by email: [email protected].

I just sent an e-mail to you Shawn for a refund request for a payment on a custom 1:6 scale ALIENS Newt figure I paid you over a year ago. Please get back to me about it as soon as possible. Thanks! :wave

Five or six orders went out on Friday; Indy and Terminator jackets. Some skins, too. Most of those orders had a combination of all three of those things. DECKARD... I'm on your Keaton right now. Again, man; really sorry about whole thing we talked about. GRUFFOLDBEAR... Scarecrow stuff is done. MURDEROFCROWS71, too. JEFFTVR... about 80% on yours. INDIANAFETT... look for yours next week. JEDIMIKE... replied to your email.
I know it looks like things have slowed to a trickle again, but I'm on this stuff, guys; really. I think it's the way I've been doing the runs that's slowing things down, I'm gonna have to change that. I've been casting and fabricating parts for EVERYTHING kinda all together and working on several orders all at once; kinda like having an on-hand parts inventory to try and speed up production. I'm gonna quit doing that and just go back to focusing on one or two orders at a time so I don't have stuff sitting around in flux all over the place. :panic:

I keep getting emails about my site, too.... it's back up but still a WIP: www.sovereigncreativearts.com

Five or six orders went out on Friday; Indy and Terminator jackets. Some skins, too. Most of those orders had a combination of all three of those things. DECKARD... I'm on your Keaton right now. Again, man; really sorry about whole thing we talked about. GRUFFOLDBEAR... Scarecrow stuff is done. MURDEROFCROWS71, too. JEFFTVR... about 80% on yours. INDIANAFETT... look for yours next week. JEDIMIKE... replied to your email.

ooo.. looks like my maximus and batman coming soon~:clap

Five or six orders went out on Friday; Indy and Terminator jackets. Some skins, too. Most of those orders had a combination of all three of those things...INDIANAFETT... look for yours next week.

I keep getting emails about my site, too.... it's back up but still a WIP: www.sovereigncreativearts.com

:rock :rock :rock

Awesome Shawn! I'm more excited to get the 1/4 jacket for my ROTLA PF than the 1/6 for my KOTCS, but hey, I'm still STOKED for both! :yess:

Maybe over the holidays I can FINALLY complete my custom ROTLA Indy PF with this jacket replacement as the crowning piece! :clap

P.S., great to see the site back up too. Keep on rockin' man!

Back