Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shawn, I would appreciate a response as well. Can you please tell me when to expect my Maximus. Cheers!

OK, here's what I think I need to do again.It seems I need a roll call. I'm seeing some guys here with outstanding stuff I don't have on my spread sheet. I have almost everyone, but not QUITE everyone it seems.
I need you guys to PM YOUR ORDERS AND ADDRESSES. JEFFTVR, I've got your Maximus in the works, along with two others; Slade and Vader I believe. I had to stop on those to cast new molds. Plaster molds break down pretty quick and give you those "boogers" on the latex, as people call them.
Drjedisith.... you're one I don't have for some reason. I didn't forget you guys, I haven't forgotten ANYBODY in terms of the workload itself, I'm just still missing a few names.
I'm always around, I'm NOT unreachable. You can PM, or email me at [email protected] I know some of you make inquires here in the thread, I don't always see those. By the time I catch it I have a string of posts about how I'm MIA again. I get alerts for PM's by email, and emails of course. I would love to give out my phone number, I would love to talk to more of you guys more one-on-one as I know les does but then I would NEVER get anything done! :lol
I haven't dropped off the planet, and I won't. I really want all this stuff caught up and cleared off the books so hopefully I can return to doing new business here on the board, for the peace of mind and to simply have everything squared with you guys. I miss it here. I hate ebay. The people here are much better. I know alot of you are also on ebay, but it's still better over here where you're all at.
I think I've gotten my crap straight; I now know how to bite off what I can chew. I've had Marc on board and been flying straight for a year now; keeping turn-arounds at 3-4 weeks. I screw something up now and again still (sorry, ROLLINGJ!!) but not very often. Still prone to human error, but no longer to total stupidity.

oh boy...email on order details and address sent again....

looks like my maximus and keaton won't be here by this year :monkey2

Entrophy, you're not my sheet for skins. Sorry I missed that. PM me what you still need.

RollingJ, I sent your jacket today. I had to sort out that Paypal thing. Turns out you were right, I'm just dense I guess.

No sign of that jacket yet Shawn...:impatient:

thief.jpg

Just sent you a friendly PM Shawn...

Just sending off my info again since you posted in your customs thread with a request for the roll-call! Just waiting on the following:

1/4 Indiana Jones jacket and whips
1/6 KOTCS Indy jacket

Still working the 'Truffle Shuffle' to get my order! :wink1:

Thanks.

I hope Shawn is doing okay. I have quite a bit of summer 2009 stuff on order from him as well.

I hope Shawn is doing okay. I have quite a bit of summer 2009 stuff on order from him as well.

I'd say hes doing well pulling in around $500 on ebay every other week just from this stuff. I've been waiting much longer then that if it makes you feel better tho.

Hey Shawn just wanted to make sure you got my PM a few weeks back...still waiting for the following:

1/4 Indiana Jones PF jacket and whips
1/6 KOTCS Indy jacket

P.S., My 'Truffle Shuffle' is near perfect now! :wink1:

Thanks.

Back