Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ny news on my Skins I paid in full a cople months ago and have not got them and have not got my inquiry email I sent a few days back replied to.

More Indy gear going out soon! Skins, too. Been trying to balance work with spending more time with my little guy. A month of Summer is gone already and we haven't had much time so far to spend together :( Trent is 13 and always off doing his own thing. Hayden won't be 7 forever, gotta get in every minute I possibly can. But work IS getting done, stuff is always shipping! I just don't sleep much :lol

Hi Shawn, have you send out my skins order?

Sorry I missed you somehow, mooncat. I thought I had replied to your PM from a few days ago.

Nearly all of the outstanding skins orders have shipped, I'm packing up the last few now. I think yours were in the first batch, but I'm 100% on that. I'll have to check the list.

Hey m8 you checked the list ?

Shawny Wauny ? Cooey ? :joy

Thanks for the PM, Shawn. Sent you a PM proposal for an alternative. Please let me know what you think.

All the best,
Nick

Hi Shawn, have you send out my skins order?

same question here, bro. i was a little confused by your last pm, and didn't get a reply to my reply (if that makes sense). let me know dude. just want to know if any of the skins order at all has gone out.

thanks!

Hi Shawn, sent a PM a few days ago, I know you're busy, so when you can update me, that would be great. PM box is still full.

You're working on a Michael Myers and a Loomis for me. If you need any information from me, let me know! :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back