Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Shawn! Got my Scarecrow set in the mail today... looks excellent, great work all around :rock

Glad you like the stuff, guys! :chew I've shipped quite a bit of stuff, and there's lots more coming! Hopefully we'll see some pics popping up.

Evilface, the Myers head is available. Did you already have one ordered? I apologize if you do, let me know, I'll get that out!! As everyone knows I lost a good chunk of my client records in the crash; everything I didn't have scribbled longhand in that notebook I keep.

Here are the classic '78 Myers pics, as well as Loomis and some other Myers stuff:

myers781.jpg

myers782.jpg

myers784.jpg

myers785.jpg

zzloomis.jpg

is maximus almost ready bro?

Very soon! As you can see, I made a few improvements. That took a bit of time. There was also a few comments in Maulfan's Maximus thread, some people didn't seem that thrilled with the head sculpt. What does everyone think of this one? It's WIP, so be kind:lol I already see a couple things I want to tweak:

DSC04703.jpg

DSC04704.jpg

DSC04705.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

As everyone knows I lost a good chunk of my client records in the crash; everything I didn't have scribbled longhand in that notebook I keep.
I was just going to wait it out, seeing as you said you'd be sending one of your Crows to me a while back. Looks like I may have been one of those on your lost list. Let me know if you need any info. Don't forget the Capt Jack compass thanks Shawn.

just checking that you got the payment for the Batman okay? cheers Shawn
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back