Sota's Now Playing...dead? If so...how far did it go?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MacReady and Dog Thing set was tempting. Paint apps looked kinda sucky though. Would have made a nice project.

It was a decent set. It looks good on display next to the Blair and Norris monsters released by McFarlane back in the day, as well as the 1:2 scale Spiderhead statue also released under the Now Playing banner.

I still need the Now Playing Klown :monkey2, and I can't find it.

Keep an eye on eBay...one just ended on there for about 20.00 I think. I would like to find one of the blue colored exclusives..I have a plan to get the Tiny Klown Amok exclusive and the Sota Storefront exclusive and do some customizing to bulk up my klown army.. ;D

I did the heads for the Nazi Demons , they didnt come back from overseas looking like My sculpts....:lol but Im glad there was a set of them made.
I know I was talkin to Jerry about some other horror sculpts , I was excited about at the time, but yeah, it all went bye bye.

I did the heads for the Nazi Demons , they didnt come back from overseas looking like My sculpts....:lol but Im glad there was a set of them made.
I know I was talkin to Jerry about some other horror sculpts , I was excited about at the time, but yeah, it all went bye bye.

Quite a shame really. Despite what others may say, I am glad they made a Mummy from the newer films. Its the perfect souvenir from the Return of the Mummy roller coaster from Uni-Florida.:lol

Back