Sota Akuma statue EX available at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one !!! Raging Demon version.

It looks awesome. Saw it at comic con and I was sold. Glad SS is carrying this.

I was wondering the same thing, why didn't anyone start a thread on this one... This will be my first SF statue but I've been wanting to get into the line for a long time so I pre-order this bad boy!

It looks cheap n ugly.

WOW:horror. Just like that. Well...to each his own I guess :D.

I do believe that the PF is superior of course, as will others, but I like a different take on some characters. If not, everything would just look the same.

I ordered the EX with Sideshow and plan to get the regular with a dealer. The odd thing about it being listed as an EX is that it doesn't specify on the SSC website that it's "their" exclusive. Any thoughts on that?

I didn't know SS was carrying this. Big difference in price though between the SS Ex $140 and the regular at other retailers for $90 :horror. Not worth it for the Ex for me.

WOW:horror. Just like that. Well...to each his own I guess :D.

I do believe that the PF is superior of course, as will others, but I like a different take on some characters. If not, everything would just look the same.

I ordered the EX with Sideshow and plan to get the regular with a dealer. The odd thing about it being listed as an EX is that it doesn't specify on the SSC website that it's "their" exclusive. Any thoughts on that?

I noticed that as well, I just look to make sure it had the light up feature in the description and the price difference was a give away on which was the tru Ex.

I like the Ex but ill probably cancel mine and just get the regular version for less $$$ down the road.

got my notice and am looking forward to it. also ordered the exclusive 50 "regular" light up. any news on when the 4th version will come up for order?

Back