SooSooToys John Constantine/ DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a lighting issue - got mine a few days ago and he's great in hand.

Some photos:
IMG-0344,medium_large.1547326775.jpg

IMG-0346,medium_large.1547326780.jpg

IMG-0348,medium_large.1547326784.jpg

They added not just a cigarette, but also a small bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey, cig carton pack and extra pegs.

IMG-0339,medium_large.1547326730.jpg

Pretty cool figure. Head doesn't stay on right. I e-mailed soosoo trying to get a replacement and they response was to use blue tack. Not the best customer service but still a cool figure.

Unfortunately that seems to be a common problem with this figure. The head is just sitting on the neck peg rather loosely on mine as well, thought about returning the figure and get a replacement but figured it would be pointless after I asked @darkeyes who said it's the same on his.

Still really happy to finally have him in my collection.

I ended up putting his head in a half-sphere myself and then replaced his body, to accommodate new neck length and one less bulky as well.

Pretty happy with result.

Sent from my ZE553KL using Tapatalk

Just got this. Not a massive fan. Mostly because of the poor and baggy fit of the clothes. Matt Ryan's Constantine has a very distinctive slim profile that is really important to the character's look. His trenchcoat in particular is very slim fitting.

This figure however has super baggy clothes that he is almost swimming in. Going to take a ton of futzing to get anything even remotely close to what he looks like.

Back