SooSooToys 1/6 Scale ELEKTRA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish these 3rd party companies would work with each other. That other sculpt is SO much better than that one. It isn't awful for third party but it would look awful next to 90% of the other stuff on my shelf.

Well it's up on OSK now in any case. If there was a chance someone else would make a better one I would wait for that, but it took this long just to get one. And I do think it has potential, and is at least as good as the other Defenders figures we've gotten.

I'd prefer the DD Season 2 version. They're basically the same outfits just with the colors reversed. I like the one that's mostly black with red accents, though the Defenders is closer to her classic comic look.
I would be happy with that one too
just not the boring first suit she wears

Well it's up on OSK now in any case. If there was a chance someone else would make a better one I would wait for that, but it took this long just to get one. And I do think it has potential, and is at least as good as the other Defenders figures we've gotten.

I think $142 is a little high for that.

I think $142 is a little high for that.

Yeeeeah. I might have been on it for $100, just to take the clothes and finish a custom. I have the Creg Matt/DD heads from a while back I never used. But at $142? Nooooo thanks. Paying too much for that garbage body/sculpt.

Look at the torso and feet proportions on that thing. Is this a child's barbie toy?

Awful head shape and the mouth looks generic. Charlie has a wide mouth, so I don't know how that criticsim on HT holds at all.

daredevil-canceled-1052624.jpg

Last edited:
Just got charged by TNS for this, and they're showing it as in stock on their website now. Only pic I could find though is on Soosoo's IG page.

Looking pretty good to me. Not sure if they've improved the sculpt at all, but I'd probably only display it with the mask up anyway.

Capturerre.JPG

She's good in this photo, but we have to see the HS entierly, proto was ugly

Others Photos of the Final Product
HS still ugly.... BUT, it's ok with the scarf. Eyes looks like the actress, it's the bottom of the face wich is totaly miss
79793313.jpg
76685712.jpg
79803311.jpg
darede10.jpg

Yeah if only they had made the nose a bit thinner and chin a bit smaller, it would have been perfect.

I'm expecting to receive mine today so will try to post some in-hand pics.

Back