SooSoo Toys Green Goblin Comic Book version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the suit here in hand, it’s a decent thickness so I don’t think it’s likely to tear and I tried peeling a scale off with my fingernail and the screen printed rubber scale seems well bonded to the underlying stretch fabric.
Personally, I bought this mainly for the suit.

Looking at the suit here in hand, it’s a decent thickness so I don’t think it’s likely to tear and I tried peeling a scale off with my fingernail and the screen printed rubber scale seems well bonded to the underlying stretch fabric.
Personally, I bought this mainly for the suit.
It does look really nice. Might have to take a stab at painting the head to match somehow. Is a shame they went with that darker color

Edit: I think it would actually look kind of cool if the head was matched to the body and the neck remained that darker color, like he's wearing a mask and just painted his neck with makeup

Last edited:
20211228_142716.jpg
Awesome figure !

I tried to do something similar but had issues with one of the feet coming out of the pegs. I'm sure I can fix that and make it work, glad you got the pose there!
That's the only issue I have with the figure the pegs suck on mines

I probably made a mistake skipping this one. Finances didnt really allow for this though with everything else I have on order.

Anyone use Ecms shipping ? Ordered this from TNS last week. The shipped using ECMS. Just wondering everyone’s experience with it.
thanks in advance
I got mine from DHL not ecms. However ordered Pattison Bruce Wayne last week and they shipped it via ecms and it hit California in a few days. ,

The biggest turn off for me when it comes to this figure is its height... it just seems too short for Green Goblin, especially when placed next to the Classic Spidey.

Did you ever find a solution? I recently got one with the same issue on the feet

I was thinking maybe getting some sort of putty, perhaps? But I’m not sure
Mines is currently not on display. I just kept playing with the peg . My issue was with the hands, Putty might work on feet.

Back