• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sony HDR-TG1 1080HD Video Camera- $200.00!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Passenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for looking.

If you've seen my YouTube channel, Beta2G, this was the camera used to record all those videos in HD. The newer videos are clearer because my iMovie allowed me to upload them to 1080. The quality is amazing on this thing.

Here is the spec page if you have any questions. I am just a guy and know nothing about techy babble.
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Sony-HDR-TG1-Definition-Handycam-Camcorder/dp/B0017008HC"]Amazon Sony HDR-TG1[/ame]

Mine was mother henned by me, always cleaned and put in the case (included), and I've never had any problems. The flip works perfect and the touch screen in spotless.

Includes all cables and original paperwork. Any questions, please PM me. Retails from $600-$999. I am asking $200.00 shipped with shipping and insurance included. Paypal only, international shipping please PM me first.

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

Last edited:
Back