sons of anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s29sprintcarfan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
high guys seen a Jaxx and Opie head on ebay but when I went to buy them they had gone, can they still be purchased, hope someone can help:pray:

Stay away from those.
they are recasts
do not support that scum bag Q
thanks mate for the heads up hope I have'nt offended anyone, I am totally new to this hobby, I originally started of just google searching sons of anarchy figures hoping to buy some and found my way to a u tube post of 1/6 custom
figures that lead me to searching ebay for figures and clothes , I innocently came across the heads with no idea they are pirate copies. Further viewing on u tube has led me to this forum and I am now on a search for the items to piece together my own SONS figures

You don't have to apologize buddy. You are new. Honest mistake.

That eBay seller only sells bootleg recasts. He has a few active members here that supply him with all the head sculpts to recast for profit.

I have a suspicion of who the indivuals are.

Check the for sale section for legit Rocco casts. Someone is probably selling some.

Welcome to the Freaks, happy new year

I might be able to get you some shoes and paint them for you. I can also weather them some so they look worn. I can also offer HS painting, if you are in the US. Here is mine:

Thanks

Back