Some VERY nice Han Solo 1/4 shots! MUST SEE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit, those are some great pics. Lighting and paint jobs. Still too risky for me to order.

I read several people saying "compared to what" and "what is better". I think the real issue for me is not who has a better product, but that the production product does not live up to the prototype IMO. These may very well be the best products available. But in my eyes they do not compare to the prototype pics which were outstanding. With that said, I hope that those who have them are happy with them, and I look forward to seeing more and more pics as the line progresses.

And I am still eternally hopeful becasue I have Vader pre-ordered and really really want to get Ben to go with him.

:duff

Gruson said:
As I posted on SF:

and what do you find better Spenk? GG busts of Luke and Han?

Look at cap's pics, Han looks great! Some Luke pieces look really good as well (I know some do have bad paint jobs).

Regardless, tell me a better Luke and Han statue because I would love to know.

These may not be perfect but nothing else comes close to their quality.
Hey Gru.............How Many Lukes did you return before been completly Happy................ 4 I think you said.............in another thread...... do you think this is quality???...............as I said in the SF the Sculpting is amazing but the Paint jod is Lacking we can't deny It:eek:

Darth Rage said:
I must admit, those are some great pics. Lighting and paint jobs. Still too risky for me to order.

I read several people saying "compared to what" and "what is better". I think the real issue for me is not who has a better product, but that the production product does not live up to the prototype IMO. These may very well be the best products available. But in my eyes they do not compare to the prototype pics which were outstanding. With that said, I hope that those who have them are happy with them, and I look forward to seeing more and more pics as the line progresses.

And I am still eternally hopeful becasue I have Vader pre-ordered and really really want to get Ben to go with him.

:duff
Well said I have Vader and Ben.....................also on order i hope.......the best!!!

SpenK said:
Hey Gru.............How Many Lukes did you return before been completly Happy................ 4 I think you said.............in another thread...... do you think this is quality???...............as I said in the SF the Sculpting is amazing but the Paint jod is Lacking we can't deny It:eek:

Such Random................capitalizations!!

FlyAndFight said:
I have many SS 12" figures that have a better looking paintjob.

PICS!!! :D

SpenK said:
Hey Gru.............How Many Lukes did you return before been completly Happy................ 4 I think you said.............in another thread...... do you think this is quality???

Sure! In the end, he received a piece to his liking. I know I've returned my share of products until I received one that I was ultimately happy with like:

Many GG minibusts including Luke pilot twice, Stormtrooper three times, Gam guard once.

GG Vader Statue once, and more recently, the Biker Scout statue.

A few Attakus statue's like Jabba, X-wing Luke, Han, Chewie, Leia, and a Padme that had paint app probs like I have never seen before.

And, a couple MR replicas including the Mace Windu saber twice, Dooku saber, and Vader ESB saber.

Are we now going to say that these other companies don't offer "quality" products also? No, these companies are at the top of their game.

Also, FWIW, I got a perfect SS Luke right off the bat as did many of my fellow collector's. :)
SpenK said:
...............as I said in the SF the Sculpting is amazing but the Paint jod is Lacking we can't deny It

I can't speak for anyone else here, but I know I can deny it. My Han (both the regular and exclusive) are incredible! I now have the exclusive displayed, and it truly is a fine work of art. :)

Mini-Rock said:
PICS!!! :D

Sure! In the end, he received a piece to his liking. I know I've returned my share of products until I received one that I was ultimately happy with like:

Many GG minibusts including Luke pilot twice, Stormtrooper three times, Gam guard once.

GG Vader Statue once, and more recently, the Biker Scout statue.

A few Attakus statue's like Jabba, X-wing Luke, Han, Chewie, Leia, and a Padme that had paint app probs like I have never seen before.

And, a couple MR replicas including the Mace Windu saber twice, Dooku saber, and Vader ESB saber.

Are we now going to say that these other companies don't offer "quality" products also? No, these companies are at the top of their game.

Also, FWIW, I got a perfect SS Luke right off the bat as did many of my fellow collector's. :)

I can't speak for anyone else here, but I know I can deny it. My Han (both the regular and exclusive) are incredible! I now have the exclusive displayed, and it truly is a fine work of art. :)
I knew I was Going to get some Heat...............:rolleyes: .............But it all good.... I want this line to be as amazing as possible but my humble opinion is that it is not what was promised.....:eek: I will repeat myself i hope vader and my most awaited piece "ever" Grievous will not dissapoint......:D

Hey Spenk,

It took me 4 Lukes before I got one that had a pretty good paint job.

My friend CKing got a pretty good one as well. Here it is:

6002214062500Luke_king.jpg

Gruson said:
Hey Spenk,

It took me 4 Lukes before I got one that had a pretty good paint job.

My friend CKing got a pretty good one as well. Here it is:

6002214062500Luke_king.jpg
Not Bad.........................:D

SpenK said:
I knew I was Going to get some Heat...............:rolleyes: .............But it all good.... I want this line to be as amazing as possible but my humble opinion is that it is not what was promised.....:eek: I will repeat myself i hope vader and my most awaited piece "ever" Grievous will not dissapoint......:D

Nah bro, I'm not giving you any "heat." I was just answering your question regarding "quality," and letting you know that there are those of us who, indeed, think the paint app on Han ROCKS!! :)

S'all good man! :D

Do they really have enough to go around to do exchanges because of paint jobs? I hope the 1/6 line won't have this problem :(

JustinLuck said:
Do they really have enough to go around to do exchanges because of paint jobs? I hope the 1/6 line won't have this problem :(

No doubt they have enough to go around to do exchanges for a number of reasons. I'm not sure how familiar you are with high-end collectible companies like SS, MR, GG, Attakus, etc, but they all make more than the announced ES.

And, rest assured, the 1/6 line will have its share of problems. I'm sure any problems will be extremely limited, though, just like it is with the PF line, and other high-end collectible lines from other companies. :)

Back