Some QUestions & Problems with my DX12 Batman that I would like some input on

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nadizo

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
1. The cape has these two plastic tips at the end where I am suppose to insert into the shoulder area but they do not go in and stay. What can I do about that?

2. The eyes seem a bit cross eyed...Any way to fix that without removing the whole pers system?

3. Does anyone know any must have mods for this figure to make it look better?

4. How long can I leave those lights on in the base and the gun? Does it last long?

5. Is it possible to get those capes that stay in place and have a customization feature? The one the came with it only has that bending medal on the top part and makes the cape always drape down.

Thanks!

Or just keep it, put the armory head on the dx12, keep the armory one in the armory with the empty cowl. Or vice versa.

1. The cape has these two plastic tips at the end where I am suppose to insert into the shoulder area but they do not go in and stay. What can I do about that?

2. The eyes seem a bit cross eyed...Any way to fix that without removing the whole pers system?

3. Does anyone know any must have mods for this figure to make it look better?

4. How long can I leave those lights on in the base and the gun? Does it last long?

5. Is it possible to get those capes that stay in place and have a customization feature? The one the came with it only has that bending medal on the top part and makes the cape always drape down.

Thanks!

Check put the DX12 modification thread in the DC customs section. All questions you need answering are there and then some. :)

Back