Some of my drawings...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I haven't posted in here for a while, so here goes! :D

I made this drawing a little while back. As you can see it's (heavily) inspired by the Banshees from Avatar :D

DSC00359.JPG

DSC00361.JPG

DSC00362.JPG

DSC00360.JPG

About time we saw more of your drawing skill and that is really great man.

:rock

I'm loving your pieces Entity. Your settings/backgrounds are just as detailed as the characters inhabiting them. Bravo good sir!

Thank you very much, Biojex!!! :rock :rock :rock
Whenever I draw a background for characters I always want to have something going on in there to give more personality to the character. Really glad you like them!

----------------------------------​

I looked through some drawings I made recently and here's another update.

I practiced on drawing human characters a bit less cartoony than for instance the Worst-Dressed-Man drawing which can be seen on page one.

I made this after watching King-Kong not too long ago. It's Thomas Kretschmann as Captain Englehorn. Here's the picture I used as an example/inspiration for his face:

captain3.jpg

I didn't want to copy this literally, so there are some slight changes, but overall it's basically him. This is my version:

picture.php

picture.php

I tried to give his coat a weathered look with a greyish dirty look on the elbows, around the cuffs and around the lower edge of the coat.
The rifle is supposed to be an M1 Garand.

Let me know what you think about this, guys :)

Hey the Entity, great work. Are those colored pencils you're using to color it?

Back