Some Grails I'd never thought of finding...Finally!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FelMar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been searching for these several years now..

The TIMELESS COLLECTIBLES ENDOARM & ENDOSKULL

First off-
The Endoarm is AWESOME..I love it! I actually think its more detailed than the Sideshow version, there are some amazing details and the acrylic tube is SOOO Nice. It really makes the piece stand out even more. The base is majestic and slightly larger than the Sideshow one.
Some photos-
timeless.jpg

timeless2.jpg

timeless4.jpg

Secondly-
The Endobust is also AWESOME. This chrome is stunning...it looks very similar to the ICONS version, very small differences. One thing that stands out is the switch on the back...the ICONS uses a small black toggle, while the TIMELESS has a longer metal toggle. The teeth have some yellow in them..really giving it a dirty look.
Some photos-
time2.jpg

time.jpg

time4.jpg

time5.jpg

I can finally take a rest and stop searching :lol

Cheers ladies and gents :duff

word of mouth really...I got in contact with someone that helped me find them :cool:
so basically via the forum.

Very cool to say the least!

Congrats!! :rock I need to go check out your collection thread again. You've been getting a lot new pieces lately.

Thanks guys :cool:

Very cool to say the least!

Congrats!! :rock I need to go check out your collection thread again. You've been getting a lot new pieces lately.
Yea, been spending a little lately...especially on T2 stuff :D

Was it Amin? :)
nope..
it was actually from a member on another forum...I do know Amin has the endoarm though...his pics gave me more energy to find one!

That endo arm is wicked. I can definitely see the subtle differences from the Sideshow version.
Seriously...it has some really nice added details..and has more black on the chrome in certain areas.

amazing pieces !
but not as nice as that ardeth bey bust !

Cheers colks :duff
Thanks for the kind words :cool:

Lovely! Those look so awesome! Gives me hope on finding a endo arm some day. I'm sure it will work out, patients is the key.
Congratzzzz!
Yes..patience really pays off! Just keep searching and don't give up! :rock

amazing pieces !
but not as nice as that ardeth bey bust !
Thanks, Vince..
Yes, I will have to agree with you about the mummy :D

WOW!! Congratz buddy!!! They fit perfectly to ur awesome collection!!!:bunnydanc (I put teh bunny dance cuz u always put it in ur comments :lol)

Back