Some customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used Jack Krauzer body HT.

Arnie:
There are only head, arms and boots from Neca.
Body - ACE (customized)
T-shirt - Jack Krauzer
Biker set - Saturday toys
Shotgun - SS

Pedro, Arnie is fully articulated figure ;)

Wow, then it is perfect. Arnie looks totally proporcionated with that body. In my opinion the Neca version has the right proportions. You've changed all that and it continues to have the same perfect proportions.
Good eye. One of things i like of your figures is the great proportions on them. Sideshow should take example from you and not get those figures dwarf with large head

;)

Holy. Thats some good stuff alright. You've even got Stallone from Cliffhanger by the looks of it - a less obvious but nonetheless good choice IMO. Great work on the Conan figures in this thread, and of course my favourite subject matter the Terminators.

COMING SOON.........

VTS_01_6VOB_snapshot_184210_2010033.jpg

Thanks, mate! I'll repaint his hair in more brown colour tomorrow.
My next target is Eraser

Awesome. I prefer the iconic look of Maximus as a Gladiator, but I do love these customs. The wolf pelt sells it for me.

Looks awesome with the last additions!! :rock Perfect as a good representation of the opening scenes at the German battle. Without doubt a great complement to the Iconic Gladiator version.

FINISHED!!!!!!

P1000806.jpg

I just had to chime in here. No way I could let this one stand without a personal comment.

This is one of the single coolest customs I have ever seen.
Period.
Brilliantly executed. Perfectly finished. Absolutely realized. Perfect paints and weathering, and totally astounding attire and accoutrements. Simply an OUTSTANDING figure.
IMHO it deserves to be complemented without comparison to the Gladiator versions, which I also love, and on it's own merits.

I personally have always wanted THIS version of Maximus most, him as Commander and General. Now that I have seen one so delivered, I can one day attempt him for myself. Thanks for that. I know it took some serious access to some references to get just right. I know, I've tried.

You really have outdone yourself on this work. Astoundingly awesome piece! Can't say it enough.

I salute you!
:bow

Back