Some artist here interested in making a 12" David from The Lost Boys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8th wonder

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really want Shawn to do one because i'm very impressed by his work but i think he is a bit busy with other projects. I need that fig to happen:D.

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about doing one, what did you want it to look like? Vamped out, human...?

If I could only have one I'd say Vamped out... but it be cool to have a switch-out head option.

You mean like the one I did?
055.jpg

If you guys can get someone from the board with the time and talent like DA or Shawn, I may be willing to let them make some recasts of my David head I sculpted

That would be awesome... I really think there would be more than enough people interested to make that happen :rock

I as a somewhat newbie member here i think that you galactiboy as a more experienced and wise elder on this board should make the request:D.

Would be badass to attempt, that's for sure. I've always loved Murders David figure. Maybe if I had a cast of the head I could alter it for a vamped out version. :rock

Would be badass to attempt, that's for sure. I've always loved Murders David figure. Maybe if I had a cast of the head I could alter it for a vamped out version. :rock

That would be awsome:cool:. Your Joker fig looks great so you can definately do the fig justice (no hard feelings about the Batman Begins debate i hope ?)

Last edited:
That would be awsome:cool:. Your Joker fig looks great so you can definately do the fig justice (no hard feelings about the Batman Begins debate i hope ?)

:lol No problem at all man. Debates are fun, I never let it really get to me. Some of my best friendships on this site got started in the heat of disagreement. :rock

Any Batman fan is cool by me anyway, any and all. :cool:

And thank you man, the Joker was a wall breaker for me. It has shown me the way to customs glory, and I have since strictly followed the path.

I agree.... What sculpt did you use? If we could track it down, I would gladly resculpt it for that.

Only thing that ever held me back from this custom was the clothing. :lol

DA this is the very same one, I resculpted the chin and the cheekbones to give it a younger not as filled out look and completely dremeled off all the hair, in fact there's a tutorial in the custom section somewhere of when I made him
keifer.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Scale-Custom-Kiefer-Sutherland-Head_W0QQitemZ270229535757QQihZ017QQcategoryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

055.jpg

Back