Some amazing Kong pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is more in the way of Peter making "The Hobbit" than one big monkey.

And I like monkeys! :banana :banana :banana

The rights to the film haven't been secured yet, have they? Or did I miss the BIG announcement?

Besides, I think Peter needs AND deserves a vacation from Middle Earth... recharge those artisitic batteries. Besides, isn't he doing a small indie film after "beauty kills the beast"?

Last thing I've heard was that the rights topic was settled. Dont know if its a 100% true though...
And PJ needs no stinkin' vacation!! He needs to get his butt in gear to shoot the Hobbit! (preferably with a camera, not a gun)

Btw, I thought some of you might enjoy a few more KK pictures...
800x600_14.jpg

800x600_11.jpg

800x600_16.jpg

B-Electronic said:
Last thing I've heard was that the rights topic was settled. Dont know if its a 100% true though...
And PJ needs no stinkin' vacation!! He needs to get his butt in gear to shoot the Hobbit! (preferably with a camera, not a gun)
I read there were gonna be electricity pylons running through Hobbiton, that wouldn't be too good for the movie, think Jackson was "very supportive" of what was being done to oppose the lines though.

Sorry to say but the two bottom pics there are not real. They are Fan Art by KongIsKing.net member Edwin. Many of the poster images seen over the past year touted as official are in fact Fan Art originating from KiKn...

Back