Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25th, 2018)

^^ Dude you are rockin' the sigs. Lactating sea-cow in metal bikini rules the world.:clap:rotfl

Never forget!

Remember, remember the 15th of December. A day that will live in infamy!

Also it’s actually a collectible :lol. Some British fellow made some, and they all sold out fairly quickly.

Here's an interesting comment from an ALLEGED CGI artist:

I assume you're a big fan of SW, and you're obviously talented, so I'll give you a heads up here without going into any specific details; If you were disappointed with TLJ like many other fans, don't see "Solo". If you hated TLJ, trust me when I tell you that "Solo" is going to make TLJ look like (insert favorite movie here).

I can easily see this being the case after revealing the trans droid that don’t take no sass named l337 :lol

i predict this will be good and do great box office- will make all forget about the drama of TLJ

well hopefully:lol

I have a feeling the average review will read something like this: fun movie but Erlös heirkzgjpin is no Harrison Ford.

I assume you're a big fan of SW, and you're obviously talented, so I'll give you a heads up here without going into any specific details; If you were disappointed with TLJ like many other fans, don't see "Solo". If you hated TLJ, trust me when I tell you that "Solo" is going to make TLJ look like (insert favorite movie here).

l3FCghz.jpg

So no rescuing Chewie? No life debt? No old pal battlefield tactician Lobot? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So no rescuing Chewie? No life debt? No old pal battlefield tactician Lobot? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

according to the synopsis we will see them meet, I dont know if that includes the life debt, I hope it does.

I'm sure Disney will likely ignore the "Life Debt" aspect of Chewie and Han's relationship and just make them best buds. After all, it is indentured servitude. Can't have that now a days, fiction or not. Wouldn't be too politically correct, and no one wants to get the SJW's panties in a bunch after all...

Not like Disney/Kennedy actually cares enough to make the Directors actually follow the continuity of the 9 previous movies or anything... :monkey3

I don’t get “He’s not Harrison Ford”
No one is, no one ever will be and in the history of cinema it’s never been an issue to have an older or younger actor reinterpret a role?
:dunno

A lot of fans want that Ingruber dude. I think he does a good impression and certainly looks the part but I found his performance in Age of Adeline very forced and affected.

A lot of fans want that Ingruber dude. I think he does a good impression and certainly looks the part but I found his performance in Age of Adeline very forced and affected.

Yeah,but He certainly beats this current wanna-be Solo

It's bizarre how Disney used CGI for Leia and Tarkin to maintain consistency, but they totally cast a guy that looks and sounds nothing like Ford. :dunno

The guy's voice in the trailer is annoyingly high and just, generic. He doesn't even look that young compared to how Han looked in ANH. So far, he's the least interesting thing about this movie.

I'm sure now that Han Solo has become James Bond, there'll be other versions of Solo in the future, so if this guy isn't good, it's no big deal. Maybe in like 10 years that Ingruber guy will be a good enough actor to play Han Solo in a story that takes place after ROTJ?

Even more of a reason to get a guy that looks like Ford, since they spent ...god knows how much money on CGI for 5 minutes of screen time to maintain the continuity.

Pivot argument! :lol

We don’t know how good or bad he is yet in the role. But I know he’s a good actor and would prefer that to a lookalike. Everybody know it’s not Harrison Ford.

I think he’s got a lot of Solo in him judging by the trailer. Maybe not Ford but definitely Solo. I’m actually surprised at myself for how much i’ve already bought into his performance than i thought i would.

I’d say there’s not enough evidence to say that and I’ve seen Ehrenreich do great work so I’m happy with his casting.

plenty of evidence- He looks NOTHING like Ford...Inguber Does

Back