Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25th, 2018)

Spaz: “My knowledge of the Solo production has doubled since the last time we met ZaCH.”

ZaCH: “Goood...Twice the pride, double the fall.”

ZaCH: "There's no time to save SNIKT, leave him!"

Spazz: "His fate will be the same as ours."

ZaCH: "I'm going to recommend to Dave that you become a replacement mod."

Spazz: "I am. Overwhelmed. Master."

Ron Howard became the Director back in June. About half a year before TLJ released. Stop smoking crack.

That doesn't matter. Ron Howard can only be attached to so many Shark Jumpings. Shooting for TLJ wrapped in July of 2016, which means the shark had been jumped long before Ron Howard was brought in. I stand by my conspiracy theory. This is ping pong diplomacy. Kathleen Kennedy is trying to tell shareholders to sell, without resorting to insider trading.

I think George was really trying to make Hayden sound more Vader-like with some of that dialogue but damn it was jarring.

When people who like the new Star Wars trilogy are rebutting blatant sarcasm, it speaks volumes about why you liked the film in the first place. :lol

I think George was really trying to make Hayden sound more Vader-like with some of that dialogue but damn it was jarring.

Yeah that was just so bizarre.

"Okay Hayden say you're overwhelmed but in the most underwhelming way possible. Perfect that's a wrap."

That doesn't matter. Ron Howard can only be attached to so many Shark Jumpings. Shooting for TLJ wrapped in July of 2016, which means the shark had been jumped long before Ron Howard was brought in. I stand by my conspiracy theory. This is ping pong diplomacy. Kathleen Kennedy is trying to tell shareholders to sell, without resorting to insider trading.

Aliens.jpg

I have a feeling this movie will be Smokey & Bandit in outer space.
Kessel run will be flying to some random planet ,in under some parsec, ( Han does it in 12) to get Coors Light and avoid the Imperials and the Imperial sheriff after them.

Yeah that was just so bizarre.

"Okay Hayden say you're overwhelmed but in the most underwhelming way possible. Perfect that's a wrap."

To me it made his acting even more wooden in ROTS...but now that I think of it, could any young actor have tried to talk like Vader and not sound weird?

I'll be shocked if this actually comes out in May this year and not be pushed back to December.

I have a feeling this movie will be Smokey & Bandit in outer space.
Kessel run will be flying to some random planet ,in under some parsec, ( Han does it in 12) to get Coors Light and avoid the Imperials and the Imperial sheriff after them.
3e1ed1311db35d7ceeb101002f110054.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

official synopsis dropped today. sounds like we will get (part of) the life debt storyline.

Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in Solo: A Star Wars Story, an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes.”

Solo better be a womanizing horny man here with no scruples...the good ole days

Just a bizarre movie nothing released for it yet and it's coming in May.

Back