Soldier Story CIA SAD Night Ops Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of getting 2 more, so I can have a fun team of them and just change out the weapons. Maybe one with a shotty, one with the M4, one with a SOCOM M14 and one with a Silenced MP5. Change around their kits a little bit and you have a kick ass assassin squad!

awesome idea i might end up buying at least 3 or 4 :monkey1 hey Sick Boy stop posting these kind of comments, your one sick person :D :monkey3

You sure that is supposed to be Bale? Doesn't look look as much like him as the HT 1st PMC.

HTBale.jpg

Sure looks like Bale to me.

The v.1 PMC is a very good likeness of Bale with beard and long hair. Might be good for a Chinese Prison "Begins" custom, but they rarely show up, and I'm sure it would go for quite a bit.

Do you know of a good Jake sculpt Lord? I would love to do Swofford!! I would just need to get him the M40, original Desert Cammies and the Beanie.

Now that you mention it, I'm putting the finishing touches on a couple Swoff customs myself.

I'm doing a "Humping North" version, and a "Control Tower Mission" Swoff.

Here is where I got my "Jake" head.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220220152489&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=012

Awesome likeness dead on Jake Gyllenhall.

EDIT: As for the M40A1 rifle Dragon makes the only one that comes close to being accurate, and comes with the " Winona NYPD ESU Sniper" boxset. You would need to paint it, and add a HT MST-100 rifle scope to be movie accurate.

Here is one for sale:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250244532763&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015

Last edited:
Sweet, thanks man. Good looking out. Yeah, I wanna do the Control Tower version as well.

I love Black Ops Toys. They have been good to me. They got me both a Green and Tan MEF for super cheap that I stupidly sold off. :monkey2:monkey2

Nice pics man!!

I wish I could find a mask like that myself? But I can only find bad, knock-off looking bandanas rather than half-face balaclava. That one looks dope!!

That balaclava in the set is full-face, not a half-face. Long sold out, but Very Hot did a cheap knockoff that you can still find for around $3 (less then half of the price of original). Also, F4 Toys did a 3 Skull Balaclava set that is rather nice (and cheap too). Barrack Sergeant released a very nicely done skull balaclava as part of their recent Multicam set, the version of skull is rather odd though - missing teeth and knife in the "mouth", doubt any soldier would wear that other then to be made fun of...

Alexei

Sorry mx22, I meant a real one I could wear. I found them though.

I actually sold my Night Ops figures awhile back. Sold them for almost $200 each to this guy in Singapore that just couldn't seem to find them anywhere else!! It was great!!

Sorry mx22, I meant a real one I could wear. I found them though.

I actually sold my Night Ops figures awhile back. Sold them for almost $200 each to this guy in Singapore that just couldn't seem to find them anywhere else!! It was great!!

Wow. I paid $55 mint in box for mine just a couple of weeks ago.

Well, when they first came out, there were like $100ish. Well, they sold out of a bn=unch of retailers I guess and I was selling all my toys off. I had them on ebay and this guy just WANTED them! So I obliged him. :lol

Well, when they first came out, there were like $100ish. Well, they sold out of a bn=unch of retailers I guess and I was selling all my toys off. I had them on ebay and this guy just WANTED them! So I obliged him. :lol

Nice turn-around. Congratulations. Probably the most profitable flip for this figure so far. ;)

Ok reserecting old thread but are there instructions how to outfit this sucker???????

Back