• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gakken85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sold to a fine member on the forums.
Thanks all for your time.

I moved into a new place and I want a new couch. And.. I'm out of room. So reluctantly I'm going to sell my Ma. K SAFS!!

Box is pristine and sharp on the edges.
It was opened and displayed for about 5 months.
I outfitted it with all the 3 kinds of batteries, and you'll get those as part of the deal. (A 20 dollar value).
I also have the original cardboard box that it ships in.
Nothing broken, chipped, or missing.
Includes all packing materials and instructions.

Smoke, Pet, child, dust free environment.

1UieCVa.jpg

EAbTeqk.jpg

Features:

The front and rear armored sections separate, allowing the pilot figure to "put on" the S.A.F.S.

01. The fully articulated pilot figure can "wear" the S.A.F.S.!
02. A fuel tank panel hatch, located on the rear.
03. This front panel is for access to the emergency ejection system, plus the external power jack and food and water input access for the pilot.
04. The 47mm Prg.56 Laser Cannon acts as a switch, lighting up the model when turned.
05. The red indicator light within the left front emergency inspection panel lights up.
06. The right manipulator hand is fully articulated.
07. The heat suppressor.
08. The Main Optical Seeker is movable.
09. The space between the upper section's inner cushion is lighted in blue, and the cockpit interior is finely recreated. The right front armored section's information lamp lights up.
10. The interior of the main hatch is well detailed, with the top pad and all vital sign sensors recreated.
11. A special decal on the upper rear section shows the collaboration between Toys McCoy and Maschinen Krieger.
12. The pilot's forward information panel is lit in green.

Last edited:
Back