• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold.............................................. ...........................

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Master Replicas Predator 2 Spear Sideshow Wolf Predator Statue and Diorama AVPR

Great prices! Good luck. :hi5:

Re: Master Replicas Predator 2 Spear Sideshow Wolf Predator Statue and Diorama AVPR

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppp

Slight price adjustment on the wolf statues! These are deals you will not find on ebay!

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Have had lots of interest in the Wolf 1/5th Scale Statue ( for good reason, its extremely rare, sold out and super cheap )...give him a good home wolf fans!

The super rare AVP-R Diorama is still available. You do not see many of these bad boys. Get the exclusive while you can.

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Re: Sideshow AVP-R Diorama Exclusive + 1/5th Wolf Statue EX + Master Replicas Predato

Flash sale on wolf predator statues!!!!!!!!

Re: Sideshow AVP-R Diorama Exclusive + 1/5th Wolf Statue EX + Master Replicas Predato

I can't believe these are still available...those prices are crazy low.

I can't believe these are still available...those prices are crazy low.

Tell me about it man...can't figure it out. I would have snapped up the Diorama as soon as I saw that price if I was looking for one.

Sell me your plasma cannon, u know your thinking about it.

Rainy work day bump.... 1\5th wolf sold. Diorama and predator spear still for sale

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, I was curious how big is the avp-r diorama ? Like just the wolf , 10" or so? Also overall?

Send you a PM Bud! Please send me offers for the spear, Diorama was sent to Feebay

Re: Sideshow AVP-R Wolf Predator Diorama Exclusive Master Replicas Predator 2

Last chance for the Sideshow AVP-R Diorama!

Re: Master Replicas MR Predator 2 Spear 1:1 Movie Prop ARTIST PROOF RARE Sideshow

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Re: Master Replicas MR Predator 2 Spear 1:1 Movie Prop ARTIST PROOF RARE Sideshow

Sorry guys, had to resort to Feebay to sell my AVP-R Diorama but thanks to all who were interested.

Master Replica's Predator 2 Spear is all I got left. Just saw an artist proof go on ebay for around $500 and the one listed right now for auction is nearing $400.

Asking $450 shipped for mine in the US SEE POST 1 for details....Also open to trades, let me know what you got.

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Back