• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Sideshow Premium Format Luke Tatooine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: REDUCED: PF Luke Tatooine

Added: NISB Premium Format PINHEAD Exclusive.

See my post in the FS: Action Figures thread for a NIB HT Luke Bespin DX07 w/Exclusive Darth Vader head accessory.

Re: FS: PINHEAD Exclusive Premium Format NISB, Luke Tatooine PF

Feel free to pm me with a serious offer if you'd like; worst case is that I say no.

Re: FS: PINHEAD Exclusive Premium Format NISB, Luke Tatooine PF

Don't want to go to ebay; make an offer if you're interested.

Re: FRIDAY SALE: PINHEAD Exclusive Premium Format NISB, Luke Tatooine PF

Friday (2/5) sale! Take $20 off any single item. If buying more than one, the second one is $25 off!!

Re: REDUCTION - TWO DAYS ONLY: PINHEAD Exclusive Premium Format NISB, Luke Tatooine P

PINHEAD EX lowered to $555 SHIPPED! This reduction is good for 2 days only, and offer expires on 2/12.

For those of you balking at the price, note that it cost $478 shipped from Sideshow. I have to ship it to you, and will lose on the paypal fees as well. So, I'm not making anything on this. I just don't want to lose any either.

Back