• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Sideshow Premium Format Luke Tatooine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orrimarrko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm reducing my collection by a lot (possibly everything in the coming months, not sure - trying to 'hang on' to some of these, but we'll see.)

Anyway, I'd rather these go to a good home of a collector here than on ebay, so I thought I'd offer them here first.

Prices include shipping in the Continental US.

ALL items are NEW. To define new, they have not been removed from the box, nor displayed. Some may have been opened to inspect the contents, and I'll note that where applicable. For some, I haven't even opened the brown shipper.

All figures will ship in original brown shippers if they came in one. I'll note if it was shipped in a box rather than a brown shipper.

Sideshow Premium Format:

LUKE SKYWALKER (TATOOINE) (was previously displayed in Besta cabinet - smoke/pet/sun free office; comes in original packaging w/brown shipper) $165 shipped SOLD!

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions please.

Also, check on this link to my thread on the Sixth Scale FS forum for my other items for sale!

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
Re: FS: PF EX Snowtrooper (NISB), PF Han Solo, PF Luke Tatooine, Attakus Sand Trooper

Bump - hope there's some interest.

Re: FS: PF EX Snowtrooper (NISB), PF Han Solo, PF Luke Tatooine, Attakus Sand Trooper

Is it the pricing, or does no one care about these particular items? Just curious.

The pricing is more than fair, I just wish I had enough free cash to buy the snow trooper as well. :(

$10 taken off Snowtrooper EX.

$10 taken off Attakus Tusken Raider.

Looking for a good home. PM me with interest, worst I can say is no. ;)

Bump for interest. PM me with offers if you see something you like.

Bump for interest. PM me with offers if you see something you're interested in.

$450 shipped in US for the PF Exclusive Snowtrooper.

Some things still left here.

Surprised the Snowtrooper EX is still here at basically cost plus shipping...

No interest at all in the Snowtrooper EX?

Re: REDUCED: PF EX Snowtrooper (NISB), PF Luke Tatooine, Attakus Sand Trooper

Snowtrooper PF EX reduced to $425. That's the $380 I paid for it, plus $40 to ship, and a little extra to help cover paypal fees.

Come on folks, it's retail at this point.

Back