• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Please remove.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue devils

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've decided to stick with the DC premium formats, so Cap has to go to make room. He is in excellent condition, displayed in a detolf. Has original box and I believe I have the brown shipper. $300.00 shipped USA ONLY.

Last edited:
Re: Movie version Captain America PF ex. F/S $325.00 shipped

Can't believe this didnt sold , guess no one want the movie verison statue

This statue rocks... If I didn't already have a reg and am saving money I would be all over this

Thanks for the support! I don't understand it either, It is an awesome statue, I just decided to focus on the DC PF's. There are too many of the marvel PF's I would like and not enough money or space to have both universe's.

Re: Movie version Captain America PF ex. F/S $300.00 shipped

Many board members won't make offers unless there's a pic. Not a product image from Sideshow's website, but something that proves you have the item.

Blue Devils? .... if its a Duke reference .. yes, please remove..... :monkey1....

Back