• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD p2 lost predator $225 mib

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violator66

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for trade is a like new complete with box hot toys Berserker Predator from the movie predators. This figure will come with the falconers bird of prey and clear post, also included around the chest of the berserker are skull trophies that were made by mcfarlane toys for their 1/6 classic predator . Im looking to trade for a hot toys abigail whistler blade 3 figure or for sale at 150.00 hit me up if you have any questions and thanks for looking.
TRADED

101_9577.jpg

101_9579.jpg

101_9580.jpg

101_9582.jpg

BACK FOR SALE DUE TO NON PAYMENT. I have a MIB lost predator only opened to make sure nothing broken. Looking to sell for 225.00 + shipping. Heres some pics
SOLD

101_9583.jpg

101_9584.jpg

101_9586.jpg

I have a ht wolf cleaner predator LOOSE with no box displayed in a smoke free pet free home. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET in the pics for the wolf, open and closed mouth mandibles are included. Sold to darthjuan007 225.00 includes shipping

Sideshow Collectibles AvP CHOPPER BIO for sale. Like new with box. This bio has been kept in a smoke/pet free home. Led light is bright and is like new. LIMITED EDITON 500. Im looking to sell this bio at 350.00 shipped OBO. Hit me up and let see if we can make a deal. SOLD

Here's some of the people I have traded with or sold to
DARTHJUAN007 x4
WOLFPREDATORAVPR 3x
BWAYNE x2
RONSKIMOMO
SHAGGYFX
ADDICTED2COLLECTING
702ELDER
PREDATORVSALIENS
mojo customz 3x
Criterion collector
Dns600

I HAVE A POSITIVE FEEDBACK OF 26 AND HAVE AN EBAY ACCOUNT ID lamysweetstuff WITH A POSITIVE FEEDBACK OF 80 AND NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS.

Tony Stark Mech Test TRADED

T1 terminator arnold for trade. This figure is like new in condition and complete with box. Traded

Hot toys war machine like new COMPLETE with box displayed in a smoke free pet free home. I Also Have a set of decals that I bought off the forum to make him more movie accurate, just never got to putting them on. SOLD

ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I can ship usps priority or parcel post depending on how much you want to spend. Thanks For your time and have a good day.

Benjamin

PICKED ONE UP (aldo raine inglorious bastards)

Last edited:
want to trade hot toys demon batman, two face, dcd joker, sarah connor t1000

DEMON BATMAN, TWO FACE, SET IS TRADED TO DARTHJUAN007

hot toys demon batman, two face loose what you see is what you get and a Dc Direct joker. The demon batman and dc direct joker are like new with box. The dc direct joker comes with the hot toys joker dx grenade rig and has a custom painted head. All figures are for trade but Im really looking to trade them as a set. heres some pics

101_8583.jpg

101_8584.jpg

101_8585.jpg

101_8589.jpg

101_8593.jpg

101_8601.jpg

Also up for trade Sarah Connor t1000 in disguise complete displayed in a smoke free pet free home. with doughnut head and box. PENDING

T 1000 for sale also like new displayed in a smoke free pet free home with box and brown shipper. Looking to trade for other hot toys figure. 145.00
T 1000 pics

Last edited:
Re: want to trade AVPR dio EX for SS Thor, SS hulk, SS wolverine, or Im open to offer

Why dont you sell it on ebay for $549.99 like I did and buy whatever you want and make life easier!!

Re: want to trade AVPR dio EX for SS Thor, SS hulk, SS wolverine, or Im open to offer

Taking it to the top

To the top of the heap!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: want to trade AVPR dio EX for SS Thor, SS hulk, SS wolverine, also ht t1000

HUMM making life harder with my super bump

Re: want to trade AVPR dio EX for SS Thor, SS hulk, SS wolverine, also ht t1000

Still got that beautiful statue :), Bump for a great guy

Re: want to trade AVPR dio EX for SIDESHOW Alien Predator Thor hulk wolverine

thanks for the bump

Re: want to trade AVPR dio EX for SIDESHOW Alien Predator Thor hulk wolverine send of

Boom to the top

Re: TRADED---AVPR dio EX for SIDESHOW--- Want to trade My HOT TOYS T 1000

BOOM my avp dio ex is TRADED now its time for my T 1000

Last edited:
Re: TRADED---AVPR dio EX from SIDESHOW---PENDING--Want to trade My HOT TOYS T 1000

Boom t1000 is pending

Re: Want to trade My Sideshow 1:1 Life Size Iron Monger Helmet THE #1 in 250 made

Boom back on the block baby

Re: TRADE HT T1000 and My Sideshow 1:1 Life Size Iron Monger Helmet #1 in 250 made

Monday super bump

Re: TRADE HT T1000 *TRADED*My Sideshow 1:1 Life Size Iron Monger Helmet #1 in 250 ma

Iron monger helmet has been traded!!!! Hot toys t 1000 time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back