• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hot Toys Batman DX12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerichoholic

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Selling my DX12 Batman. Comes with the box, brown shipper, and all accessories. Also included is an lforigno long cape. The figure is in great shape with one exception, the left arm is broken at the shoulder. But since it's still in the batsuit, you cant even tell by just looking at it (see for yourself in the pictures below). You can also still pose it if you futz with it a bit.

The arm itself is fine, the base of the shoulder joint just came unglued from the body. All it probably needs is a drop of glue on the shoulder joint. You can see where it came unglued by looking down through the neck hole with the head sculpt off. It can probably be accessed by using a toothpick or a syringe or some sort of thin tube. I just don't have steady enough hands or the confidence in myself to do it.

This is a great deal if you're a collector that poses it once and then displays it, rarely messing with it again. Or if you have steady hands to repair it.

SOLD

DX12_1.jpg
DX12_2.jpg
DX12_3.jpg
DX12_4.jpg
DX12_5.jpg
DX12_6.jpg
DX12_7.jpg

Last edited:
Back