Social Networking/Media Survey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to follow up and give a HUGE thank you to everyone who took the survey. We had over 300 people respond in total and got some really neat info. (PM me if you're interested and I'll send you our results! :eek:)

My group got an A (!), which means I owe a lot of you nude pictures :)cough of DeeNice or Bamboota :cough) and a huge amount of thanks.:hi5:

FWIW, my professor (who is in love with Second Life) has never used an online forum, and asked a huge number of questions about this board and how its used. He specifically asked, "Is there a lot of drama?" I responded, "Well, there's a lot of testosterone... so yes."

LOLOLOL!!!

I just want to follow up and give a HUGE thank you to everyone who took the survey. We had over 300 people respond in total and got some really neat info. (PM me if you're interested and I'll send you our results! :eek:)

My group got an A (!), which means I owe a lot of you nude pictures :)cough of DeeNice or Bamboota :cough) and a huge amount of thanks.:hi5:

FWIW, my professor (who is in love with Second Life) has never used an online forum, and asked a huge number of questions about this board and how its used. He specifically asked, "Is there a lot of drama?" I responded, "Well, there's a lot of testosterone... so yes."

LOLOLOL!!!

CONGRATZ KATE!!!! :rock

And yeah....i'll be sending Bagels my nude photos so he can Quality Assure them. I warn you tho....I'm pretty irresistible. :naughty

I got nekkid pics of Dee that I can send to....But he's wearing his loin cloth and carrying his shield and spear....so you wouldn't get to see his no-nos. But it's better than nothing. :huh

And yes.....I believe that they're can be drama on a forum. I mean...we get on here everything and talk to the same people every day. People form friendships and whatnot....and start to expect things/reactions from others.

In my case.....most of the "online drama" I get is becuz no one likes my opinions...so they start attacking and [email protected] banning me from other forums (SpawnFan)...so yeah...they're a bunch of n00bs. :lol

And yeah....i'll be sending Bagels my nude photos so he can Quality Assure them. I warn you tho....I'm pretty irresistible. :naughty

nooooo.jpg

I got nekkid pics of Dee that I can send to....But he's wearing his loin cloth and carrying his shield and spear....so you wouldn't get to see his no-nos. But it's better than nothing. :huh

Technically, I think I have some Dee pics in stock... uh. I mean. I hope Bagels doesn't read this.

And, I already find you irresistible with your clothes on... so I can only imagine ;)

Back