So, will we ever get a 2nd Human Face Spike?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I for one would jump at a chance to purchase a group of figures based on the 'fanged four' as they were seen in FFL. The costumes that they all wore in that were just wonderful as you can see here..

FF1.jpg

FF2.jpg

Angelus's and Darlas attire was particularly striking.

I particularly love Angel's red vest and the red lining in his coat. And Darla's dress is gorgeous.

Beautiful aren't they? I don't think Angel has ever looked smarter.

Both Darla and Angels costumes complement each others perfectly too.

I agree.

I would actually really like to have those two as a set....more so than Spike and Dru, because they look so perfect together.

Well I think both couples go well togther,and Sideshow could do far worse then cash in on the fans love of this episode (well episodes if you include the AtS sister episode Darla) and if nothing else the figures would look just so exotic with these period costumes on.

dru.jpg

darla.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I agree that these would indeed make great figures, I'd still much prefer a Darla to go with Origin's Angel first.

BecomingI_014.jpg

Last edited:
Some images I uploaded (the one above I borrowed from another site)
200617863_35c0efc9df_o.jpg

200617865_e6158d0b0a_o.jpg

200617862_4bf76802ec_o.jpg

I love the other outfit she is wearing but I feel she is at her most stunning in this outfit. Plus we already have Origin's Angel and he'd look fantastic paired up with this Darla.

Back