So who's buying the $18,000 Darth Vader bronze?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this piece is crazy, not 2 mention prolly close 2 impossible 2 sell on the aftermarket, just look at the regular sized bronze statues on ebay that no one ever buys.......just a very random move by SS

This is made exclusively for independently wealthy Star Wars fans who have nothing better to do with their money, and probably not interested in flipping it on ebay.

yeah and i doubt that ss has them in stock, they will most likely be made for each one ordered, hence the large deposit.
all that they are going to guarantee is that they will not make more than 30, so if they only sell 10 then they just won't make the other 20.

Hahahahahaha, that's even more retarded than the Frames. Kia has a better chance of selling their "luxury" model.

The sculpt seems weird for this piece I thought it may have been more Dynamic but meh I'm definitely not buying

That'd be some melty goodness :lol

And why 1/2 scale... seems like a piece that would be hard to fit into a collection.

Do you really think someone who has $18,000 to blow on a Vader statue would have a problem fitting it into their collection?

Even if I had an absolutely insane amount of money to burn, I'd find a much better use for my $18k. Bronze statues don't interest me one bit.

Back