so who got what faux bronze????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as consolation for not scoring my daredevil bronze, i picked up a regular odin with the crystal. with a 10% ebay coupon and live.com discount of 25%, i paid $150 shipped. :)

i always liked odin, he'll go well with thor vs. loki and maybe the thor ex from ss.

as consolation for not scoring my daredevil bronze, i picked up a regular odin with the crystal. with a 10% ebay coupon and live.com discount of 25%, i paid $150 shipped. :)

i always liked odin, he'll go well with thor vs. loki and maybe the thor ex from ss.

I was thinking about the same one. Let me guess, for $189 from musicfan? Who is Odin anyway?

Yeah that bowen Odin statue looks amazing, im still trying to decide if I want to pick one up. I would be getting him for the looks of the statue and nothing more. But there's just so much other stuff to buy right now.

Back on topic, I can't wait for FB Cap to arrive. I hope he isnt delayed

Yeah that bowen Odin statue looks amazing, im still trying to decide if I want to pick one up. I would be getting him for the looks of the statue and nothing more. But there's just so much other stuff to buy right now.

Back on topic, I can't wait for FB Cap to arrive. I hope he isnt delayed

had to rub it in, didn't ya? my waitlist is still around, but highly unlikely.

well you got a wolvie comiquette. I dont. :cool:

yup, you are correct sir. One thing that everyone MUST understand in this hobby, and is probably very difficult for many to accept if they are as OCD as myself (I think there are a few of us out there), is that you really can't have it all. It's impossible. Well, unless you're name is Yexel.

yup, you are correct sir. One thing that everyone MUST understand in this hobby, and is probably very difficult for many to accept if they are as OCD as myself (I think there are a few of us out there), is that you really can't have it all. It's impossible. Well, unless you're name is Yexel.

Ummm, most collectors are eccentric and have OCD. :)

Who is Odin anyway?

odin is a norse god and father of thor. interesting read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin

464px-Odin_riding_Sleipnir.jpg

Dude, I saw Yexel's collection my heart just sank with envy!!!! Never will my fiance vouce for something like that....

I didn't think you could combine the 10% coupon with the LiveSearch option. At least that's what it said in the "Terms and Conditions" section. I got me a Sideshow AH Blackcat Ex for $105.00 shipped with the LiveSearch ...now i wish i would have added the 10% coupon with it as well :duh

the cashback was calculated on the total amount. then on checkout, i applied the 10% off. my live.com account shows the cashback amount today. :)

Is there a link to the live.com rules and regulations? Do you have to live in the USA to be eligible?

Back