So when will Darth Maul and his Droids ship?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd guess mid to late November. We've had such an influx of 12"ers lately, it'll be nice to see a 6-8 week break.

And WELCOME :welcome

NO WAY I WANT IT NOW! I didn't get anything since Han, and he's only my 3rd (Luke and Vader are the other 2), so I can't wait, but I understand the rest of you needing a break. Than it'll be a loooong wait for Leia, her being the next I'd have on order, but I have GG stuff and VCD/Medicom and I'm sure I'll find somewhere to waste my money until than.:chew

Darth Loki said:
I'd guess mid to late November. We've had such an influx of 12"ers lately, it'll be nice to see a 6-8 week break.

And WELCOME :welcome
No kidding, I'd love a 6-8 week break. That way I can get some cash saved up for the crazy Winter and Spring SSC has in store for us. That Jabba is going to kill us all!

BTW thanks for the welcome! These boards are cazy, I can't believe how fast a topic grows.

Yeah, it's going to be a rediculously expensive 1st Qtr for the SS items alone. I really hope some of the more expensive items can be spread out, Jabba, Fett, Yoda Bust. I hope I get a nice tax refund this year :monkey3

I'm also glad for the break, I need to save some green for some Bowen statues and the MR Han ANH EE coming in November. Oh the pain...

Hopefully soon, but rumour has it is in Nov/Dec of this year. I can't wait either as this will be my first Exclusive I ever ordered from SS. My other Jedi figures are all regular editions.

if maul ships in november, what will be shipping in december?

As much as I love these.... for God's sake, if any more come before November, I don't think I'll have any testes left...

I just got a reply back from SSC and Jennifer said this,

"Dear Matt,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.

I am sorry we do not yet have an estimated arrival date for the 12-inch
Darth Maul figure. Please know that we will send out an e-mail to all
clients that have this item on order once the item is approximately 20
days from arriving in our warehouse.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Jennifer Bigham"

You would think they would know at least with in a month or 2 what is coming from China. It seems to me that no one from SSC ever goes to China to see what is going on. If all my bread and butter was being made in China I think I would have a full time person over seeing whats going on and if things are on time or not.

IMG_0068.JPG

:monkey5

I hope we get our 20 day notice this thursday or next.

then I'll have a nice long break since Im not getting any of Jabbas set or bib fortuna and rebel soldiers.

Well I won't have a break at all :) with all the stuff coming from Gentle Giant, Attakus and Sideshow these months through May will be a pain for my bank account :)

Personally I am loving the break. I have alot preordered from GG also. It has been fun though getting all these so close. My UPS guy asked me if I belonged to a monthly collector club.

Back