So...when exactly are we getting Anakin??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rainman said:
If we get the e-mail today, this pushes Anakin into late May/early June. They already have 2 figures and possibly a third scheduled for June. Does this push the schedule back significantly? I would have thought if Anakin was coming in May, we would have gotten an e-mail by now. I am so impatient. I want these figures bad.

Per my earlier post (#12 in this thread), Amy from SSC's customer service department indicated that a delay with Anakin does not necessarily translate into a delay with other figures. Theoretically, we could get hit with four figures in one month.

Although...Luke's been delayed. Now Anakin. I'd be very surprised if Obi-Wan stays on target, so I doubt the shipping schedule will remain the same.

Sorry, I must have overlooked your post.

I highly doubt we will get four figures in June. With the delays so far, I think we may get Obi-Wan in June, but we will be lucky if we get Kit Fisto in the same month. Although, I do hope I am wrong.

I hope you're wrong too.

I just got my Luke yesterday and he's awesome. But he's a little lonely right now.

Darth Loki said:
I hope you're wrong too.

I just got my Luke yesterday and he's awesome. But he's a little lonely right now.

I agree 100%. I'm extremely anxious to get my notification that Anakin will be arriving soon. I just hope that once this delay is over with, Sideshow can finally get on track to delivering one figure per month (with the exception of Vader that is). That way, we get a relatively steady flow of 12 inch figures, and we won't get whacked with a bunch of figures at once.

Well considering the whack I'll be taking this month with Maul and GG, a little slack isn't too bad for me.

Yeah, a figure a month would be best for me.... If it went up to maybe 3 or 4.... I'm screwed...

:monkey2 "Yousa people gonna die?".....:emperor *killing Jar-Jar*

I do not mind the delays....I would rather have a perfect 1:6 fig than a rushed one with likeness issues. I cut Sideshow a lot of slack on this stuff because I really want fantastic quality!

AmanaMatt said:
I do not mind the delays....I would rather have a perfect 1:6 fig than a rushed one with likeness issues. I cut Sideshow a lot of slack on this stuff because I really want fantastic quality!

well thats good cause its looking like we will not see anakin for at least another month

Back