So When Are we gonna get an HT Hulk???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antimatter

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I was just wondering, are there any news on HotToys getting the license for the incredible hulk. They blew off the lid for iron man. Why not Hulk. They could probably use the same rubber body as they did with Rocky. It would probably be humungous!

I don't know if the recent movie was a big enough money maker to be worth it for them to make one. If we don't hear anything by the time the DVD comes out, I think there will be little chance of it happening.

I agree, an HT Hulk would sell pretty well. There isn't a high end 12" Hulk figure, and if one were made it would be huge. I am assuming that at 1/6 scale it may not even be 12 inches tall. It could be 20"+. Naturally, HT would have to make a new body type for the Hulk, but I don't see that being a problem for them. Apparently they lurk on these forums and seem to listen to what their consumers want. That, and they have taken on huge things like a 1/6 scale Tumbler and the Mark I Iron Man suit, so anything is possible concerning this company.

So technically the Hulk PF is not 1/4 scale as we were told. Yes, yes I knew the PF wasn't the proper scale.
Andy dispelled this a long time ago. If PF Hulk was standing straight up he'd be 25-26" tall, which is 8.6 feet tall at 1/4 scale - about right for Hulk during the Kirby years. If he were 1/6 scale he's be 17 feet tall - not even close to any Hulk I've ever seen.

Here's Incredible Hulk movie Hulk - based on Tim Roth at 5'7".

hulkscale.jpg

Andy dispelled this a long time ago. If PF Hulk was standing straight up he'd be 25-26" tall, which is 8.6 feet tall at 1/4 scale - about right for Hulk during the Kirby years. If he were 1/6 scale he's be 17 feet tall - not even close to any Hulk I've ever seen.

Here's Incredible Hulk movie Hulk - based on Tim Roth at 5'7".

hulkscale.jpg

back in the kirby days, stan lee described hulk as only 7 feet...people have a tendency to exagerate his proportions...The PF is effectively the right size...Movie Hulk was definitely inspired by the Hulk pencillers of the 21st century who made Hulk ridiculously too big.

i sure as hell hope so...give it a chance HT! hulk doesn't get as much love as he deserves in the figure world.

Back